AMHR Nationals Late Entries POLL -- Please Vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think the late entries for the AMHR Nationals should be allowed to show?

• Yes

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 54 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to give this a bit of a bump, and probably will want to again tomorrow morning. People are voting, but the new votes do not move this up and since it is kind of time sensitive (as we'll know the outcome soon)...

The board of directors, who have all the facts will be the ones discussing and voting on the outcome of this matter. Without all the facts it is difficult to form a fair opinion and thus vote on an outcome that effects every member of ASPC/AMHR. Many of the facts discussed and given on the internet have been wrong or misleading. Please trust your BOD to do their job.

And to disclose? ..................

If it's a situation where "if all the facts were known, you would feel differently", there are probably many listening ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like what people think matters, or you would not have chimed in.

IF there are misunderstandings, maybe eventually someone will set the record straight.

I think it's interesting to see what the average person thinks, as we're all soon to find out what the BOD thinks.

At the end of the day these are real people behind the issues and many may not welcome all the public input and have details of their story told.

The BOD is put in a bad spot as they should never discuss specific membership issues in public.

But I do think we should all have a clear answer on whether the board is voting on this or not. I have heard they are and then I heard they are not.

I really do not see how the board can vote against the rule book. Like another poster said on the other thread, if the bod votes on this and overturns the rulebook then we may as well throw the rule book out.

I do not ever want to see the BOD given the power to over rule the rule book without it being proposed by members and going through the channels.

The rule book is only a 'guide' as I've been told. You'd be surprised how many 'rules' are not adhered too!

Pam

I actually wouldn't be surprised because I won't ever forget 2008. I personally do not think a rule books is meant to be a source of suggestions.

And, I wanted to bump this thread up this morning for those who maybe didn't see it over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back