AMHR Nationals - Costume class?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Don't give away any surprises in store for this year, but what have been your favorite entries in past? Those that stuck in your mind, for how good, or how bad they were?

I hope this doesn't offend anyone - but please - NO MORE SCOOBY DOO. That one is in the been there, done that, got the t-shirt category. The song just sticks in my head for days after the show is over.
smile.gif
yes.gif

Mark & Sharon Bullington said:
I hope this doesn't offend anyone - but please - NO MORE SCOOBY DOO.  That one is in the been there, done that, got the t-shirt category.  The song just sticks in my head for days after the show is over. 
smile.gif

yes.gif

418801[/snapback]

Oh, tell me more! This will be my first mini Nationals, I really want to know what's in store!

Oh how great Sue Price was at this class.........just amazing what she could come up with. My favorites of hers over the years - the butcher/pig, adam/eve/snake, skunk/gas man, shamoo/whale/trainers,

And who could forget the late David Cole (Arkansan
biggrin.gif
) as the Watermelon Queen???

Last years (jo-co) Eyptian palace........I really like the mona Lisa also from 03 in the youth..........also batmobile that year was great

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHH the cleopatra or egyption thing last year was GREAT and i LOVED the camels that went along with it
biggrin.gif

She might shoot me for posting these, but I think Tracy and family from Country Lane in Canada are some of the most creative individuals! Here are some of her awesome costumes from other shows over the years:

costbask.jpg

nasa_1st.jpg

tribute9-11.jpg

This one was particularly special to their family as the kids' uncle is a fire fighter.

costume04natl.jpg

Her 2004 AMHR Nationals entry

Here are my Nationals Costume pictures from last year.

CostumeClass.jpg

In the corner of this oen is little Mia and Laura.

RavenBunny.jpg
This is Raven.

NationalsBat-Horse.jpg

This is my son and the horses costume says Bathorse on it.

My favorite was the Jo_Co Egyptian one last year.

My own personal favorite was one my grandson did at the Easter Regionals show (AMHA) when he was about 8-- he was an astronaut & the horse was a space ship with flashing strobe lights etc. Just as he went into the arena the loud speakers crackled & his horse was just a yearling- she spookes & the space ship turned into APOLLO 13 very quickly - and I didn't even get a picture-- BUT it sure did start a whole lot of show "STORIES" that are told & re-told by the kids.

this is great! Someone tell me more about the egyptian thing! What did it look like... how'd they do it????

Latest posts

Back