AMHR Nationals 2008

• Thread starter macy--red carpet minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

macy--red carpet minis

Nationals was another amazing experience for me and I'd really like to thank everyone who allowed me to show their horses during Youth weekend. Here are all of my Youth results (with my own horses and with other people's horses). Kudos to AMHR for hosting yet another GREAT Nationals..
default_smile.png

Youth Weekend

Hunter Under 13-17- 3rd with NBS Magical Streak, 6th with FreeLand's Tom A Hawk (thank you, Jean Haines!)

Hunter Over 13-17- 7th with CCR Sudden Impac (Thanks, Cheryl!)

Obstacle 13-17- 6th with Freeland's Tom A Hawk (Thank you, Jean Haines)

Jumper 13-17- Now me and Slash didnt place because he knocked a pole down but I feel like he should get the recognizition that the winner won with 19 seconds, Reserve was 20 seconds, and our run was 21 seconds! I love this class, it was a blast.. thank you Jim and Mary for letting me use Slash!

Showmanship 13-17- 4th with NBS Magical Streak

Showmanship Over 13-17- RESERVE CHAMPION with Wonder Horses Apaches Lil Outlaw (Thank you Bob&Skye!)

Jr Stallion Under 13-17- 9th with LTS Ibn Starstruck (Thank you again Cheryl)

Jr Stallion Over 13-17- 3rd with Lucky Trails Southern Generation (Thanks Cheryl )

Sr Gelding Under 13-17- 7th with NBS Magical Streak

Youth Costume Under- NATIONAL CHAMPION with NBS Magical Streak

Youth Versatility Under 13-17- NATIONAL CHAMPION with NBS Magical Streak

Youth Sr Mare Under 13-17- 6th with Ultra Uptown Fashion

Youth Jr Mare Over 13-17- 8th with SMHC's Absolute Perfecta

*She went Reserve Champion in this class last year and I disagree with this, but you win some.. you lose some.

Youth Country Pleasure Under 13-17- RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION (out of 3 heats!!!!) with NBS Magical Streak

Youth Western Country Pleasure Over 13-17- 5th with CCR Sudden Impacc (Thanks Cheryl!)

Youth Western Country Pleasure Under 13-17- 4th with Wonder Horses Golden Star (Thank you Jackie Hooks!)

Youth Pleasure Under 13-17- 3rd with Blue Blaze's Slash of Rogue(Thanks Jim & Mary!)

Youth Roadster Under 13-17- 3rd with NBS Magical Streak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much to everyone who allowed me to show their horses, without yall I couldnt have gotten RESERVE HIGHPOINT SENIOR GIRL!!!!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I was very proud of all of the horses I owned and the ones that I only showed. I have to say I was especially proud of NBS' Magical Streak
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He ended up getting the One Horse One Handler Award for the Under 13-17 division and I can happily say that I have never been prouder of any of my horses
default_laugh.png

No pictures have been ordered yet and I havent even pulled my camera out of the horsetrailer yet so pictures will have to wait, but hopefully they will get posted on here soon
default_rolleyes.gif

All of the Youth did a fantastic job this year, the competition was FANTASTIC!!! I am always impressed with the AMHR Nationals and this year was no exception. Great job, everyone!!!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited:
WOW!!! Go Macy. I missed all of the youth classes on the live feed(I didn't realize there was one). Wish I could've seen you show. I did get to see your mom in showmanship.

Is there anything Streak can't do?!?! That is one cool little horse!

Congrats again.

Steph

Thank you, everyone! I had so much fun out there and met a lot of new (and friendly!) people. I'm already looking forward to next year
default_laugh.png

Steph-- I missed you out there!! Streak is my favorite horse we own, he is only 5 this year and he is finally getting some "show miles" on him. Thank you SO much for your kind words
default_wub.png
they mean so much!!

Congratulations to everyone else on their AWESOME job at Nationals!!

Jill, if I'm not mistaken your horses racked up some serious ribbons! Congratulations, you must be so proud of them!!!
default_smile.png

Not trying to be impatient or anything, but... When are we going to see PICTURES?!?

We are all so proud of you Macy
default_wub.png

Frankie says you forgot his 5th in youth 13-17 over roadster too
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations again!!!

Next year, we are pushing for the high pint girl, not just reserve
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back