AMHR National Ribbions - who liked them?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Besides the 1st and 2nd place ribbions, did anyone like the fact that all the other ribbions were th

• I like the new ribbion choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, go back to the older ribbions.

• Neither, give me something better.

• Total voters
I had talked with Belinda about the ribbons and she was the one who pushed for the same color ribbons. They were supposed to be burgandy and gold (like our center ring colors) but must say I do like the standard color ribbons as you can walk down the rows and see how everyone is doing. The new ribbons you had to go up to the stall and look.

I like the concept for the kids as everyone know kids can be hard on each other about who placed over who. That I did like since I have grandkids that show.

I realize a lot of people did not like the 8th place brown color but seems like it would be better to make a new color for 8th place and keep them looking different.
I LOVED those brown ribbons. I've only been to Nationals once, and my burning desire was to win an 8th place, just for the gorgeous chocolate brown ribbon. Didn't happen.
default_no.gif

I wasn't at Nationals this year, but if I was, I really would have been very happy to have won any ribbon at all.

I liked the new ribbons. I do think maybe the centers could have been traditional colors for easier identification, but as stated before, any placing at Nationals gives you bragging rights for a whole year, or two!

Latest posts

Back