AMHR lookup please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamcatcher

Reaction score
Can someone please look up Sugar Creek Goodasgold and Sugar Creek Peaches N Cream? I know they are registered A but would like to know if they are registered R as well? Thank you.

One is, the other isn't.

AMHR - 209829A SUGAR CREEK PEACHES N CREAM

Sex: MARE Color: CREMELLO

Height: 33.50" Mane & Tail: WHITE

Date Foaled: 4/21/1986 Markings (1): BLUE EYES;

Date Registered: 12/28/2000 Markings (2):

Current Owner: BARBARA M. SMITH Markings (3):

Breeder: MAX NEBERGALL

I can at least tell you why one is and one isn't. I know Peaches N Cream is the dam of Goodasgold. Goodas gold was foaled in 1989, Peaches wasn't registered AMHR until 2000. But if you can get in contact with the owners of Goodasgolds sire and dam he can be registered AMHR as his sire is AMHR too. Did that make sense? He can be registered but will take some tracking down and paperwork but still cheaper than the $260 to take him in with A papers only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooo much! I am getting the gelding today for my son and at least I know he is registerable R. the lady we are getting him from kept him as a pet and didnt know much about his history. There are more R shows in our area for him to take him too. thanks again and have a great day!

Latest posts

Back