AMHR look up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hi all! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to do an AMHR pedigree look up for me. This is my new filly that I got last fall from some friends of mine. She's turning out to be quite the show off!

Here's her name and #:

Mystic Valley's Apache Spice Girl #299040T

Thanks!

Becky M.

Thanks Castle Rock for the look up! If you could also look up in AMHA: Dell Tera's Red Rose of Texas - I'd really appreciate it, it's the only one on her dam's side that is AMHA.

So I have another question:

Seeing how her sire was AMHA registered as well, can my filly be registered with AMHA by prodigue(sp?) of her sire and her dam going on record as unknown or would I have to hardship her into AMHA?

Thanks again! It's really helping me out alot on her pedigree!

Becky M.

Hey everyone! I know this is an old topic but I'm bumping this back up to see if anyone can answer my early question about AMHA. I just recently found this filly's grandsire still standing at stud and according to the ad he was a champion in both AMHA & AMHR.

I know my filly's only AMHR but seeing how only her sire was AMHA/AMHR is there anyway I could possibly get AMHA papers on my filly? She is AMHR but it would be nice to get AMHA papers as well (both for personal reasons and future resale if that would ever have to happen). I'd hate to have to try and hardship her into AMHA before the end of year and have her have an unknown pedigree when she really doesn't.

Thanks for any help or info!

Becky

Keystone Star Miniatures

Latest posts

Back