AMHR look up please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sihri

Reaction score
I am trying to see if I can hardship my champagne filly with AMHR her sire is registered with AMHA but there seems to be a problem with her dam Winding creeks Annie Oakley she is 4G breeding and I know there were some registry problems with this breeder

Her pedigree is.

Sire 4 G's outlaw

Dam 4 G's Carmen

Are they registered and dna tested?

I am not finding any of the horses you listed registered in AMHA or AMHR. What is the name of the sire of your filly.

Don't see Winding Creeks Annie Oakley listed in AMHA OR AMHR.

Don't see 4 G's Outlaw or Carmen listed in AMHA or AMHR either. So unless the dam had a different name, she isn't showing registered in either registry.

There are not any 4 G's horses showing in AMHR, but there are many in AMHA -- just not the ones you're looking for. I've searched all the 4 G's horses in AMHA even trying some variations in the name, but nothing.

Sorry.

Sire is winding creeks lil hoss I do have a copy of his temporary AMHA registration

I do have a registration of the dam for Gold Seal Miniature horse registry Corp

4 G's Carmen is unknown

4 G's Outlaw is by 4 G's Midas Brook Panda and out of 4 G's Joshs Silver Icie which if this is correct are registered with AMHA. I've checked with some Ichr breeders and it could be a new champagne line which would be a shame if they could not be registered with one of the good Miniature registries.

Well, this isn't going to be good news to you. Gold Seal is a registry that Grady Whitlock started because he got mad at the other two registries. Those papers mean nothing at all, especially since Grady died a couple of years ago. The sire of your mare is registered AMHA but he isn't DNA tested and he hasn't been brought permanent. Your only hope is if your mare is already 3 years old so you could hardship her into AMHA and then into AMHR. Otherwise there is no way to get papers for her with either registry. Sorry for both you and your mare.

Latest posts

Back