AMHR July Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Didn't get any pictures but it was a great show. Plenty of horses and there were at least 15 in the country pleasure class. {The only driving I didn't do!] Pam and Steve looked great but I didn't get to talk to Pam, darn it! There were several other forum members present also. Karla did you get any pictures? I didn't have any time as I brought eight horses and three kids and they kept me busy. Plus Fred had a bug up his fanny about something and was a brat! All in all I had a good show the kids and horses did well. Linda

Yes it was a very nice show! Well run and very smooth.

You guys did very well! I was proud of my horses too.

I am sorry I missed you guys, but I had to work! I can't wait to see you guys at Nationals, it will be here before we know it. Eileen said it was a good show. She accomplished her mission with Amigo, he finished his halter HOF Sunday in the Sr stallions! :aktion033:

:eek: I really don't have any pictures of him I am ashamed to say Karla. Didn't have enough time to take any and I still haven't had a chance to order any from the last show. I am pleased with how well he and his sister did at the show. Jack won reserve in his fururity and Red won reserve in her futurity. The kids did well also. My son Matt who normally doesn't show won fifth in jumper with his sister Courtney's horse. Kim did well with Becky and won a first and fifth in youth halter mare. Courtney did great she drove Becky in park harness and won reserve in her class and the stakes. I won the park harness with Shadow and the stakes also. Fred won under one judge in the pleasure and the stakes and got second in the class and last in the stakes [he was a naughty boy!] We had plenty of excitement as Fred took his halter off and left the premises to go looking for willing women. He wasn't happly when he got caught sio he was pretty mad at me and let me know all about it. Ed McCarthy's horse got loose while the country pleasure class was in the outside ring and ran all the way over to the indoor trailing his harness. For a senior citizen Ed sure can run pretty darn good. Horse and harness were fine and went in the pleasure class. Jessica did quite well also and so did Hillary [boinky] and Jen {Enchantress]. Did you stop by the wedding reception. Nan is great I'm glad I at least got to say hi to her. Congratulations Tara on Amigo's wins and his Hall of Fame. He looked really good. Can't wait to see you at nationals. Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of horses and there were at least 15 in the country pleasure class. {The only driving I didn't do!] Pam and Steve looked great but I didn't get to talk to Pam, darn it!
Thanks for the compliment Linda, that means a lot coming from you! :bgrin I will definately make time at Nationals to come by for a chat!!!

Plus Fred had a bug up his fanny about something and was a brat!
LOL Fred with a bug up his fanny is still a gorgeous boy!!

Ed McCarthy's horse got loose while the country pleasure class was in the outside ring and ran all the way over to the indoor trailing his harness. For a senior citizen Ed sure can run pretty darn good. Horse and harness were fine and went in the pleasure class
Yes, I was quite surprised to suddenly have a horse passing me on the outside of the ring!! Thank goodness he was okay though. Steve makes me laugh that he just doesn't even react to stuff like that, as though it is perfectly normal to have another horse run past him on the outside of the ring while we are showing :eek:

I have so much fun, met lots of folks, sorry I missed you Karla! I will gladly come back to Horsehead's next year.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back