AMHR Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday we got to thinking that we still haven't recieved our August Journal. Has anyone else recieved theirs?

Amanda

Yes quite a while ago.........like Aug 10th (Arkansas)

Well I havent gotten one at all this year...................but I give up trying to get them from AMHR had the same problem last year. I just look at my aunts.

Hi Ashley,

Are you a youth? If so, you wouldn't receive a "Journal" unless you pay the regular $45 membership fee even though you may have paid the one time fee of $10 for a youth membership to participate as a youth until your 18th birthday.

All annual membership dues for the ASPC/AMHR expire November 30th. Now is the time to start getting your membership renewals ready to go. Here is a list of what will need to be done by the end of the year:

Renewal of Regular membership $45.00

Second member in household (husband or wife) $15

Amateur Cards $5.00

Stud books on line $50.00

Stallion reports (get those in early)

Show managers/secretaries if you have your new 2006 shows approved get me a copy of your 2006 shows (premium books) for the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A High Point Amateur Awards and I will get your paperwork on out to you.

Attention Amateurs: Don't forget the End of the Year awards for the high point in each division, Over/Under, Halter/Performance and for the Supreme Amateur Awards in the Miniature Division and the Shetland Division are due by December 1, 2005.

Any questions please drop me an email: [email protected]

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Program

I dont think 21 qualifies for a youth anymore.

No don't think so,
smile.gif
same age as my daughter who will be 22 in November but it's fun to see others think you all need headers for your driving classes at that age!
yes.gif

Mine keeps telling everyone she doesn't need one and people keep going on in to head for her. Told her to just enjoy it as some day it won't happen anymore!

She'll be as old as her mother someday..hehehehehe (just had a birthday can't you tell?)

Karen Shaw

I just received mine yesterday (here in Ontario). It wasn't even mailed out until Aug. 29! And I paid the extra $20 US to have first class mail so I would receive it a little earlier. Usually I do, so I don't know what happened this month.

I think the front cover is one of the most beautiful I have EVER seen on the Journal!!!

Latest posts

Back