AMHR HARDSHIP SALE SOON OVER

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the sale price of hardhipping your AMHA horses and Shetland Ponies and Falabella horses ends December 31st, 2013. Please get them in. The ASPC/AMHR has bent over backward to make it easy and affordable for you to do so.

Picture 28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it still be open but just at the regular price of $200 for mare and $400 for a stallion plus registration fee?

And thanks for letting us know.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Yes, it will still be open with the prices at what they were before this amazing Sale. That is my understanding anyway. There may be changes coming in 2015, but that is to be decided at this years Convention.

I brought all 6 of my AMHA mares into AMHR thanks to this reduced pricing. NOw all my mares are double registered and my stallion too!!

After learning that my boys Dam was not registered with the AMHR I am glad they had this reduce pricing, definitely made it affordable for bringing him over! Most of the shows in my area are AMHR so it definitely benefits me to have him registered R, and now he will be double registered
default_smile.png

Yes!! Great reminder for those who need it!!! It's a great deal!

normal pricing is $200 for mares and geldings, so I figure $100 + the registration fee of $20.

Latest posts

Back