AMHR/ASPC transfer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhpminis

Reaction score
Otis Orchards, Washington (just east of Spokane)
I see I am not the only one putting paperwork off. For petes sake, we are procrastinators aren't we?

I bought out my partner on a stallion. I have the registration papers signed by them. Do I still need a transfer form signed? It is merely removing the co-owners name from the papers and having him in my name only.

If so I will have to get one from them.

Tried to call the registry, but everyone else that has put off this work has called in as well and you just get the automated service. :DOH! I do this every year.

It is my understanding that if the original papers are signed, then that is enough - I over do it and send them more paperwork than they probably need. Oh, don't forget the pictures!

I over do it and send them more paperwork than they probably need.

HAHA, yeah guilty here too. I send in more pictures than needed, more paperwork than needed, etc.

I thought maybe I could get away with just the registration papers.

Thanks

I agree with Adam, you only need the original papers signed to complete the transfer and as Adam mentioned the photos.

Uh-oh...this discussion has me wondering something:

This is my first time sending in registration transfers. I just looked at my photocopies (originals are on their way FedEx) and realize on one of the horse's AMHR certificates, the breeder filled in my name and signed the transfer of ownership, but I didn't catch filling in my address below my name. Is that kind of overlooked detail one you think the registry will return the forms to me over? They have my address in several other places within the packet I sent.

I would say it depends on how slammed they are when they get your papers. I would hope that they would fill them in for you but...

I bet they think we are all a bunch of schmucks!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back