AMHR/ASPC Studbook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
I tried calling the Registry, but the phone lines are busy right now.....did something happen to the studbook????? It says that my horse, Cross Country Painted Lady, does not exist....but, I know she does....her number is 56167 in AMHR......anybody else have this problem today????

I haven't had any problems today. They must not have her on there for some reason. The closest I could find was Cross Country Painted Moon.

Mary dont panic she is there. I looked under Cross Country

56167B CROSS COUNTRY PAINTED LADY

Sex: MARE Color: BAY AND WHITE

Height: 36.00" Mane & Tail: LIGHT MIXED

Date Foaled: 3/10/1994 Markings (1): BLUE EYES; LEFT FRONT STOCKING;

Date Registered: 2/17/1995 Markings (2): RIGHT FRONT WHITE LEG TO KNEE;

Current Owner: MARY E. BRECKLING Markings (3): BOTH REAR WHITE LEGS

Breeder: MAX LAWSON Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

AMHA: LAZY "N" RED BOY 30.00"

AMHA: CROSS COUNTRY FIRST EDITION 32.00"

Thanks, Lyn....I just talked to Joe at the AMHR....he must have fixed the "glitch" already.....thanks!!!!! and WHEW!!!!!!

It's a pretty common glitch. I've found that when I register new foals that I have to look them up by name search instead of number for several weeks, sometimes a few months before they actually show up using the regular number search. I suspect something in the system doesn't update the site search engine for numbers like it should whereas it does for name searches. Wierd, but I've seen it happen several times now.

Latest posts

Back