AMHR/ASPC Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strass

Reaction score
My wife is going crazy. Redi gets his Halter Horse of the Year award from 2005 and she just can't wait to get to Convention and get her hands on it. (We're flying out Wednesday morning.)

How many others are planning to attend? Many of us sit all year and question how decisions are made or wish that certain small things would be changed. Convention is the place to get some answers to those questions.

I'm looking forward to the trip and to hopefully getting to have a drink with and talk to some of you. Horse shows can be so hectic that we don't often get to converse with those who aren't stalled close to us. Evenings at Convention present a great opportunity to just sit and BS with other small-equine fanatics.

So, bring some business cards and come say hi to the fat bald guy. Hope to see you there.

Congrats on Redi, that is huge!

I wish I'm going, I hope I'll beable to in the near future. I'll be one of those people who will be sitting at home and waiting to hear what the verdict is lol. I'll be waiting to hear the fate for the obstacle driving voting.

Hope to see you there. I am leaving Wednesday morning from Michigan. Our 2 year over stallion is receiving his HOF in halter. I am very excited but not looking forward to flying and all the flight changes.

Whohoo......won't be long. We are also flying in on Weds evening. Better not use up all your drinks with your new friends, gotta save one for me.

:aktion033:

Hi- coming from Canada-- flying in on Wednesday night.

Congratulations on your award. That is great.

Our stallion (29") get his Country Pleasure Driving Hall Of Fame award.

Last convention there was more than one bald man -- so you might need to wear a name tag. LOL

Hope to meet you there. Amelia

I'll be flying and rooming with Amy, and also picking up two HOF awards. One for my Sunfires Wings Of An Angel (in my avatar), and one for Willowood's stallion Mirage. I can hardly wait!

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife, and lots of other old and new friends.

My wife is going crazy. Redi gets his Halter Horse of the Year award from 2005 and she just can't wait to get to Convention and get her hands on it. (We're flying out Wednesday morning.)

How many others are planning to attend? Many of us sit all year and question how decisions are made or wish that certain small things would be changed. Convention is the place to get some answers to those questions.

I'm looking forward to the trip and to hopefully getting to have a drink with and talk to some of you. Horse shows can be so hectic that we don't often get to converse with those who aren't stalled close to us. Evenings at Convention present a great opportunity to just sit and BS with other small-equine fanatics.

So, bring some business cards and come say hi to the fat bald guy. Hope to see you there.
Hi Mike and Lisa

I will be there also, flying in late tomorrow night Tuesday with Karen Shaw...her parents are already there.

Looks like a lot of new people will be attending this year...it is always an educational experience! Will look for you guys.

Sharron

:new_shocked: Well, I happen to know a good portion of the Flamingos will be flocking to Reno.... Almost in our backyard. I fly in tomorrow (Tuesday) with 2 of my good friends/clients. We will be picking up a armfull of HOF awards too. I look forward to seeing everyone and don't be shy to "party" with us!

Pink Rules! :lol:

Some of the other Ol' Broodmares will be there...but I'll have to miss it this year, darn it! I've been to quite a few and they are always interesting, entertaining, and enlightening...

Oh, and the meetings are OK too
default_yes.gif
:

Hi All,

I will be on my way bright and early in the AM. Look forward to seeing everyone! Any purple objects in your future this week MIKE :new_shocked:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

I have no idea what all has been donated to the Trainers Auction , but I hope tons of stuff.. I do know we have a :new_shocked: RETIRED BREYER OF BUCKEROO AND SIGNED BY BUCKEROO HIMSELF !! AMBER AND I WITTNESSED THE SIGNING
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: We have a tough one to match from last year.
default_yes.gif
: I think over $7,000 but we (the Trainers) spend every dime on prizes every year so therefore we as typical trainers are broke :no: :no: So everyone dig deep , bring lots and most of all HAVE FUN
default_cheers.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

Also to all the folks in my area , As I take my seat this week as the Area 5 Director I will try to do my best to keep you informed to the best of my ability !!! Siince I run a full time breeding and Training operation during foaling and show season it might be a little slow coming , but hey you will see me out at the shows almost every weekend , don't be shy , step right up and say Hey or let me know if there is somthing you are wanting to know about. I will do my best to represent the thoughts of the members , you just have to let me know what those thoughts ARE !!!

See Ya in Reno !!! :aktion033:

I'll be flying in Wed. afternoon from Minnesota.

My husband and I will be leaving Wed night, can't wait we are getting Geshan's HOF Plaque! And 2 others :aktion033:

As for the trainers auction, we are Donating a breeding to BHR JC's Geshan He is the 2006 National Grand Champion Stallion (over).
default_wub.png
: .(sorry, I love saying that!) This money goes back to the youth program to purchase awards for the program!!

I will be flying in about 9 tomorrow night and will stay through the judges clinic on Sunday, you know me, I will be chatting all over.

2 HOF plaques coming my way.

A Buckeroo autographed Breyer…a breeding to the 2006 National Grand Champion…

This year’s auction already sounds good. Can’t wait to see what else is up for bids.

so you might need to wear a name tag
Any purple objects in your future this week
For those that weren't there last year: I got a wee tipsy at the Trainer's Auction last year and bid up this glorious hat. I don't quite remember where the feather boa came from, but it sure completed the ensemble. Hey, it’s for a good cause.

AMHR%20Convention%202005.JPG

Better not use up all your drinks with your new friends, gotta save one for me.
Erica, after Nationals, I think half of AMHR owes you and your parents a drink.

Sharron…my dear Sharron…you had better behave. I will not be part of your dangerous games.

Safe trips everyone. Can't wait to see y'all.

Is there anyway to see or bid on the auction items if you can't be there???? I know theres an item of interest to me.....some PM Me if they know! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back