AMHR Area III Nationals Perry, GA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagon

Reaction score
We will be showing in Perry and would love to meet other forum members. We already plan to look up StephG.

We will be showing a yearling colt & filly, both under & both in Amateur.

Who else is going and who are you showing?

Can't wait to see y'all there!
default_saludando.gif

I will be there with my two driving geldings. One showing Western country pleasure and one showing country pleasure. And maybe a few other performance classes depending on how I feel that day ;)

See ya this weekend!

Yep. I'll be there!

I'm showing my 2 yo mare in liberty, open 2yo halter(not sure if she'll be over or under), and solid color mares.

I'll also be showing my 4 yo gelding in open Country pleasure(maybe stakes too), open hunter, open jumper, and open halter obstacle. He's under.

My younger sister will be there showing the same gelding in youth hunter and jumper under.

See ya'll there!!!

Count us in, along with Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms and Carol Lane Tresan of Flying Colors Miniatures. We'll be stalled somewhere in the vicinity of Gayle Ray of Silver Meadows.

We're bringing our senior under mare, Amazing Grace Dixie Crystals, who did very well in her first ever show in Shelbyville, Tennessee the end of April.

And of course, we're bringing our pride and joy, Alliance Star Wars a/k/a Bull, and Dan will be driving him in the Country Pleasure Under classes and Stakes. We were very pleased with Bull's accomplishments in Shelbyville, which was his driving debut, and hope he does will in Perry.

Looking forward to seeing all of you. Stop by and say "hi".

Tam

We'll be there with 6 horses, 2 Over and 4 Under. We're making the haul with Blue Blazes and New Brighton Stables and expect to be there late afternoon Thursday.

It looks as if there is going to be some fine horses there, I'm excited to see all of them
default_laugh.png

Mrs. Tamara- Bull is beautiful and a fantastic driving horse!!! Good Luck!

Make sure and stop by the Red Carpet Minis setup, we'd love to meet everyone!

-Macy

Julie I want to meet you just to see who created that great little avatar you have. LOL I just love the

Little Red Wagon!!!! We will have two of our horses there , a stallion in pleasure and a mare

in country pleasure We had to get a new driver for Dancer . My last driver had so much fun driving her she ran out and bought her own driving horse.
default_biggrin.png
Ferin of Short and Sassy Stables ,has agreed to to come with us to drive Dancer . I had an announcement to make but will let Ferin do it at her disgression. So come by to meet us at the Blue Blazes stalls. Jim and Mary Frazier and Ferin Mershon. We are a small but loud group, along with New Brighton Stables and Red Carpet Minis. See you there .
default_saludando.gif
Maryann

Last edited by a moderator:
Man looks like I picked the wrong show to go to!!! I am hauling to Delaware for the Spring Classic this weekend :DOH! . Have a great show guys!!!!!

Courtney

Man looks like I picked the wrong show to go to!!! I am hauling to Delaware for the Spring Classic this weekend :DOH! . Have a great show guys!!!!!

Courtney
We were going to go to the Spring Classic but made the choice of Perry because it's our Regional show. However, I went to the May Extravaganze in Delaware and had a GREAT time!! It's nice facilities and everyone was really friendly. Hope you have a good show!!!

Im going!! Showtime Training center and I are caravanning up from Florida with 6 shetlands and 7 minis I think. 3 of those are mine. Im showing my new shetland stallion and new B mini in driving for the 1st time so that should be exciting. Banker our yearling stallion will be in halter. So look for showtime training and U will find me or DAle or Roger unless we are in the ring. Cant wait!!!!
default_laugh.png
Jen

Latest posts

Back