AMHR Area 3 Show Perry, GA ???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
We are planning on attending the Perry show and are wondering if any other forum members will be there. This will be our first show with us showing. We would love to meet anyone that will be there.

Ruth and I had planned to attend as it was our favorite show last year. However, my niece is getting married in Indiana that same weekend, so we won't be there.
default_sad.png
I do know that many people and forum members from central florida will be there. Good Luck and most of all have fun.

gary

Hey Mark, This is Mary and Jim Frazier from Blue Blazes Farm in North Carolina. We plan on being there

with several other members from the East Coast Miniature Horse Club. Look us up , We will

be the crazy bunch. We are looking forward to meeting you. !!!

We'll also be there and are very excited about it!! We had to choose between the Perry show and the Delaware show that same weekend but eventually picked the Area 3 show since it is our Regional Show. The complex is very large but if you see a bunch of black and white horses (almost all of our horses are) with red and black (our barn colors) clothes on then come up and say "Hi!" We'd love to meet you!!

Macy Plemmons

Red Carpet Minis

Latest posts

Back