AMHR & AMHA Shows this weekend in Bryan TX.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Stutts

Reaction score
The Central Texas Miniature Horse Club is having their show this Fri - Sat. & Sun at the Brazos Expo Complex in Bryan. We will accept late entries just email me and let me know the number of stalls needed.

We are giving out wonderful awards. Free chicken dinner Sat night. A beautiful mare and her new black pinto filly had been donatd by Applecreek Farm for the youth raffle. We also have a ultr-sound machine, donated by Pecan Grove Farm, that will be auctioned off on Sat night. The show premium can be found on the web site at www.ctmhc.com . Hope to see ALL of you there. my eamil is [email protected].

My two mares are NOT co operating. One is at 349 days and the other is at 329 days (she is more ready) I even started clipping just in case I could go.

Wish I could go , had it on my list until I found out there were No Pony classes..
default_no.gif
Oh well maybe you all will put them in next time , We really enjoy the BRyan shows we have been to the Performance club & Gulf Coast club shows there already this year.. Nice place. .
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to send in entries? We have talked, and we would LOVE to come out and show this weekend as we have no show planed.

I'll be there for both shows, nice facility and judging by last year, a great show too.

Jan

Latest posts

Back