AMHR All Stars!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I was very excited receiving my envelope today as in past years certificates were only sent to Champion and Res All Stars so had quite a few more certificates than I expected! I had a total of 12 National Top Ten All Stars and mom hasnt gotten hers yet.

Maple Hollows Phlash of Fireworks was 4th Place AMHR Mare & Foal of Current Year- 38" & Under

Little Kings Remmington was 5th Plac...e AMHR Stallion Junior Champion & Reserve-33" & Under and 6th Place AMHR Two Year Old Stallion-33" & Under

Arions Magnium P I was 9th Place AMHR Western Country Pleasure Driving Stake 32" & Under, 6th Place AMHR Open Western Country Pleasure Driving 32" & Under, 5th Place AMHR Open Western Country Pleasure Driving Over 30"-32", and 6th Place AMHR Adult Jumper 34" & Under.

GMR Fooler Fooled Angie was CHAMPION AMHR Model Mare 2 & Older Under, 6th Place AMHR Liberty 34" & Under, and 8th Place AMHR Aged Mare 3 & Older Over 32"-34".

Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic was 8th Place AMHR Multicolor Stallion and Gelding 34" & Under and 8th Place AMHR Aged Stallion 3 & Older Over 30"-32"

524625_4559192055833_874108098_n.jpg

Thanks to those at AMHR that decided to send to all ten placing as it made it very exciting!

Congrats!
default_thumbup.gif
Always neat to see your hard work paying off!! You have some wonderful stock and work hard you should be proud.
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats! Quite an accomplishment, so nice when your hard work pays off!

Congratulations Melinda! Your hard work is paying off! That is quite an accomplishment!

Thanks everyone, I was completely baffled when the envelope came as I wasnt expecting anything yet, normally it seems they come later plus was only expecting the Champion one so getting them for all of my Top Tens was just a phenomenal surprise!!!! I am still super excited, I love having my awards to show for all of our hard work!!! Thanks again!!!

Congratulations, nice accomplishment! Ours came today too, just a couple but very happy to have them!
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back