AMHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renee

Reaction score
I was looking at the IEquine website for the AMHA World Show and I believe they are going to charge a fee to watch the live streaming. If you prepay, it's $4.99 for the whole show or $9.99 per day if you don't prepay. Am I understanding that correctly?

I do not know anything about the show. But I was planning on watching my friends via the streaming service. Guess I won't be able to and that just sucks!

I was curious about this and checked the page out, and on the AMHA iequine page it had a button that says "prepay inadvanced" and then directs you to a page that says you have to have an account to be able to subscribe to the AMHA event. When I made my account it takes you to another page where you have to pay to watch the even, either per day or all show pass.

I know we didn't have to do this for AMHR and the last two years ive watched AMHA online ive never had to pay.

Yes, the pay per view is still listed on their website. Thanks for the update!

Thank you Al for the reply. I hope they get it fixed soon so I can get the links up.

Enjoy the show: VIEW LIVE HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if iequine backs up the footage from the show to a site at all? I know some videographers do and post the whole classes online for playback? I missed a friends class and wanted to watch it....got online right after placings! Darn!

I don't see any saved class videos on UStreams feed yet, but we should be able to see some of those soon.

Latest posts

Back