AMHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Debbie! But.....this is the 2013 schedule. I wonder if it's about the same.

Thank you!!
default_smile.png

I'm sorry ! I uploaded the wrong one. I changed it above.

Please view our events calendar and/or go to amha.org for all information and links to iequine to watch the show.

information about show events and a link to our calendar is a pinned topic on this board, also "events" is in our navigation at the top of every page.

Other than the connection this has been a great show so far!!! I am so proud of the youth exhibitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a live streaming to the Worlds. I used to go but now enjoy watching live streaming. Is there ?????

Hi Yes the World show is being shown online. I am so enjoying watching the little I've been able to see! it's exciting to see friends and acquaintances but most of all the gorgeous horses!!!

Please view our events calendar and/or go to amha.org for all information and links to iequine to watch the show.

information about show events and a link to our calendar is a pinned topic on this board, also "events" is in our navigation at the top of every page.

Hmm. I'm having a bit of trouble finding any link or mention of the livestream. The show is currently underway, isn't it? September 25th to October 4th? I haven't missed it?

Could someone simply post the link? After clicking through LB and the AMHA site, I still see no link, and I just want to watch.

I guess I can just ask on Facebook...much easier.

Please view our events calendar and/or go to amha.org for all information and links to iequine watch the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back