AMHA WORLD SHOW PICS FINALLY HERE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
Well, our AMHA World Show pictures have finally came, they are good but bittersweet

Below is Legends Boogie Buckeroo Rocky Top with Peas, ( Danielle Hill). We bought Rocky Top right after the World show, and had him for a very short ten days, and he was tragicially killed. It broke our hearts. What a sweet boy, and he was so much fun to watch playing. What a beautiful animal.

222134811.jpg

Little KIngs Buckeroo Cavalier.. Shown by Mike Rosauar, what a job Mike did with Cavalier. Cavalier is now co-owned with Christy Darmond at Darmonds Littiest Angels. Christy and I will both being using Cavalier for breeding this year.

220004614.jpg

David and I both needed a vacation. So we decided to take a trip down south.. We had so much fun.. We stayed with Ann Simmons @ Seahorse Farm. Super woman, I have known Ann for five years but first time we ever meet in person. Just make the bond between us even closer. After looking at Ann's horses, and with my drowling rag in place, we headed to La. to visit with Christy and Karin at Nakar.. Drowling rags out once again. Talk about some super nice ladies. Of course we had to have lunch at a MEXICAN restaurant. I ate what I could, my idea of Mexican food is a taco from Taco Bell.. LOL.. Ann, made us a big roast dinner, thank god. I was worried I was gonna be eating crawfish.. Gave me nitemares before we left.. Just teasing you girls. Funny how the food in different parts of our US is so different. But, don't tell anyone, those three girls like there tequila, I quite counting after one.. LOL..

Below is the three ladies feeling good, and David (my husband) who thought he had died and gone to heaven with three lovely ladies around him..

220004610.jpg

Of course we couldn't leave empty handed.. I bought home a gorgeous Echo Man colt from Ann's. He is just an awesome boy, all 26" of him.. He is our next show prospect.. He will be shown professionally in 2007.

ANNONCING

SEAHORSE BDAZZLED ECHO MAN'S TYCOON.. What a beauty. He reminds me of pictures taken of Cavalier when he was just a youngster. The only exception is Tycoon thinks he owns the place. He has that little man syndrome.

220004607.jpg

220002328.jpg

220004604.jpg

Ann said he had just beat up on one of her other colts that was twice as big as Tycoon, but he felt the need to strut his stuff.. He is what you would call a true brat..

Thank you for letting us share with you.

David and Lara Pier

Bdazzled Farms

What gorgeous horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

I'm sorry about Rocky Top.

Congrats on everything, they look great. So sorry to hear about Rocky Top ...he looked beautiful.

Echo looks exactly like my buckeroo colt, Narko. He looks beautiful too.

I have a question, were you in that 05 AMHA world show dvd? I swear you look just like that lady that was on that dvd with her little girl.
default_smile.png

Those are beautiful pictures, you did very well. Its very sad to hear about what happened to Rocky top, such a shame. He looks so beautiful. At first I thought the foal in the pictures was Cavalier, they look so similar.

Those are beautiful pictures, you did very well. Its very sad to hear about what happened to Rocky top, such a shame. He looks so beautiful. At first I thought the foal in the pictures was Cavalier, they look so similar.
They do look very familar.. I guess I like that look..

I have a question, were you in that 05 AMHA world show dvd? I swear you look just like that lady that was on that dvd with her little girl.

No, I am not in the picture of the girls with husband. I took the picture.. and I never was with a little girl in fact never showed horses before last yr.. wrong person, but maybe its Christy or Karin..

So sorry about Rocky Top - I had seriously considered buying him from Legends when they sold out - I really liked him - it is a real shame that he died.

Your Echo Man colt is absolutely gorgeous - I will be watching what he does in the ring in 2007!!!!!!!! Echo Man is an outstanding stallion and it looks like his babies are outstanding as well. Congratulations on your new edition.

default_sad.png
I am so sorry to hear that Rocky is gone.

I had the pleasure of spending a week with him

at the World Show. He was a sweetheart and

he was a beautiful boy.

Sandy

You are the owner of Buckeroo Cavalier...?? I saw him last summer I believe... on the Little King Farm video... and my heart truly skipped a beat or two!! I'm sure you hear compliments on him all the time... but wanted to pass mine along as well... he is one of the most stunning horses I have ever seen.

So sorry to hear about Rocky Top... how tragic.

So sorry about Rocky Top - I had seriously considered buying him from Legends when they sold out - I really liked him - it is a real shame that he died.

I wish someone else would have bought Rocky Top. Maybe he would be alive today.. I just feel so horrible about him.. It just makes me sick to think about it..

Lara

lara im so sorry! what happened to him?
KayKay, right now I just can't think about it. I am sorry. But when things in my mind calm down I will be more than happy to tell you what happened to Rocky. With Joshua's second anniverary of his death is tomorrow I just don't feel mentally strong enough to relive the death of Rocky. I hope you understand.

Lara

Latest posts

Back