AMHA World Show Photography

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen anyone posting about this (sorry if I missed it!), but I got my World show premium book yesterday and was just reading about Liz's new photo package plan. How cool! Really makes me wish I had a horse at Worlds this year. And she even gave a shout out to LB.
default_saludando.gif
I'm sure this is going to make the photo threads following the World show a lot bigger. How many of you guys plan to take advantage of the Photo Pass?

I saw it and thought, man wish Nationals could come up with a deal like this too........great deal to get all your pictures per horse for $100.

I think it is a GREAT deal, by one of the Best out there!

Liz is one of a kind, truly, truly talented.
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

I got my World Premium yesterday and thought the photo pass was an interesting concept. I think that this is going to be a great deal for people who have performance and halter horses in multiple classes, and it also opens more doors for people to get the "it" shot they are looking for. To my understanding, it is also applicable to Backdrop photos as well?

I plan on signing quite a few of my horses up for it.

Haven't heard of this plan before- will be anxious to see it when my Premium book comes. Sounds great!

Peggy

Great idea, and we know she takes great photos!

Jan

Latest posts

Back