AMHA World Show Judges

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
I just got home from my whirlwind trip to Worlds. I only showed on Amateur day (had to get back to work, unfortunately!). Only showed 2 but they did great.

My 7-yr-old gelding, What a Folly's Tomahawk, was 4th in AOTE Geldings and 10th in Amy Sr. Geldings.

Our filly, Millstones Loud and Clear, was 5th in AOTE Mares. This was only her 3rd show and she was such a good girl!

I thought the judging (what I saw) was very balanced. The classes were filled with really nice horses -- I know I wouldn't have wanted to judge! Gorgeous horses got the gate because there just wasn't room in the Top Ten for them. The quality was just overwhelming. There was no picking of handlers, the judges really looked at the horses. I hope it continues.

Good luck to everyone luck enough to stay for the rest of the show!

Congrats Jen! I got to watch a couple of your classes from work. You did a great job!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Excellent job!

Congratulations and thank you for your opinion on the judging, it's always good to hear the positive side when so many times we are quick to jump on the "bad" things and make notice of them.

Liz M.

As the judging switches now to the Open Judges... let's hope the trend continues... of course - someone will always be unhappy and someone will be overjoyed - ya pays yer money - ya takes yer chances!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jen and I'm very happy for you. You did a great job with very stiff competition.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Thanks Joyce and Heather!!!

I spent part of my day at work today watching the web cam, wishing i were still in Fort Worth!

Congratulations Jen! Wish I was there.

Sue

Latest posts

Back