AMHA Western Regionals in Reno

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
Hey everyone we just found out we'll be able to attend!!!
aktion033.gif

My husband and I will be driving in on Saturday to cheer on Phantom on Sunday. Would love to meet as many people as possible!

So who's planning on being there??

Hi Christine:

Unfortunately, we will be unable to attend, but one of our 2005 weanling colts "Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher" will be there! He's the colt in my avatar.
wub.gif

Very best of luck to you with your driving.
aktion033.gif
Wish we could be there to cheer everyone on.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

That's a bummer. I would love to meet you
smile.gif
I'll cheer on your boy (as long as he's not in the same class as mine
wink.gif
) I hope you understand
biggrin.gif

So there's no one else going to the show???
ohmy.gif

I was gonna go but just TOOOOOOOOO much to do..............you know I will be rooting Syndi and Phantom on...........

We are going. Be there tomorrow afternoon.

Just taking 2, a yearling colt and a 2 yr. old colt, both will be in their Open class and the 2 yr. old will be in Ammy Level 1 Jr. Stallions, w/my husband, Bob, and the yearling will be in Ammy Level 2 w/me.

I am entered in several CP Driving classes and Ammy Hunter, but my driving horse and I had a bad wreck a couple of days ago, and we both were injured, so no driving for us. He will be staying home
sad.gif

Looking forward to the show though We will be in Barn 9.

Sue
smile.gif

Awww come on Rob you gotta go!!! There's always plenty of time for other things
yes.gif

Just in case Syndi has two in a class again, just might need your expertise
wink.gif

Hi again Christine:

Hahahahahaha of course I understand!
saludando.gif

We would have loved to have met you too. There's so many wonderful mini folks and their horses we would love to meet eventually.

Dawn

Lost Spoke Ranch said:
Unfortunately, we will be unable to attend, but one of our 2005 weanling colts "Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher" will be there!  He's the colt in my avatar.
428497[/snapback]

Who is your colt with? I will look for him.

SMHSueC said:
We are going.  Be there tomorrow afternoon.
Just taking 2, a yearling colt and a 2 yr. old colt, both will be in their Open class and the 2 yr. old will be in Ammy Level 1 Jr. Stallions, w/my husband, Bob, and the yearling will be in Ammy Level 2 w/me.

I am entered in several CP Driving classes and Ammy Hunter,  but my driving horse and I had a bad wreck a couple of days ago, and we both were injured, so no driving for us.  He will be staying home
sad.gif

Looking forward to the show though  We will be in Barn 9.

428647[/snapback]

I thought that you have been quiet lately. Hope you and the horse are doing better.

Neil's B&B II will be parked near by. I need to go do some shopping for dinner. Let me know which night. See ya soon.

Tapestry Minis, in answer to your question, I will be there. Not showing this year but helping out the show and photographing with my new camera.

My motorhome will be out in the parking lot probably along the block wall fence opposite Barn 9 isle. The one with the dog pens on the side.

By the way Neil, if you need a subject to try out your new camera on I wouldn't mind if Catch got caught in your camera lens since there will be no one there to take pictures of him for us.

Dawn

I'm going too... not taking any of my horses, but will be catch handling two of Wesco Farms minis. So if anyone will be watching the under 28" Senior stallions, kindly ignore the redhead with the perlino stallion. I hate being in the lime light! But hopefully Roger will enjoy it!

Lost Spoke Ranch said:
By the way Neil, if you need a subject to try out your new camera on I wouldn't mind if Catch got caught in your camera lens since there will be no one there to take pictures of him for us.   
428709[/snapback]

Dawn

What classes is he in? I offer no guarantees but I will try to remember.

Hi Neil:

He will be in either weanling or open stallions and multicolor stallions. I think that's what Joel said he was going to enter him in. I can't begin to tell you how I appreciate your even considering trying to snap some pictures of him for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for even offering.
laugh.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back