AMHA Unveils HorseStudbook.com

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Quintin,

Nice to see you made it here and I see you got your pic loaded too. :saludando: Nice to put a face to a voice and name. It was really nice talking to you the couple times you called. I appreciate all your help and answers and hard work. I think it was so nice of you to call me when I had first e-mailed with questions, and then I was able to post about it and give a few answers to help get folks started. I know there are allot of bugs to work out and info. to be transferred but I think this is going to be awesome! I have been wanting pics with all the horses in the studbooks for a long time and think this is going to be such a wonderful asset to everyone. Especially once more and more folks add pics. I know you said the old software was very much outdated and I am glad it is being updated and I am sure everyone is really going to love and use all this wonderful info. Thanks again so very much for everything!!
default_yes.gif
:

Sheri

I played with it yesterday- I LOVE IT!! I found out the "cheapy" mare I bought for $350 is ROWDY bred!! Another filly is Orion bred!! :aktion033:

I'm gonna play more, today....

Lucy

Has anyone tried either saving (exporting) or printing any reports? I have had no luck doing either! Also, how did you get the AMHR horses to show up? I've tried a number of names and none come up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back