AMHA Shows in Oklahoma?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorngal

Reaction score
Is there a website that lists upcoming shows? I looked on the AMHA site but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? Would like to find Tulsa area and NW AR shows. AMHR shows as well.

Thanks

Cara

Hi Cara. Go to the link above that Mary gave you. The Oklahoma Miniature Horse Club, Inc. will have two very nice shows in Stillwater, OK. May 24-25 & June 28-29. It's a very nice, clean facility and very nice folks there!

I hope we get to meet you there!

Charlotte

Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that site before. We're trying to get our little guy in shape and hopefully make it to a show or two this summer.

Thanks

Cara

The Miniature Horse and Pony Breeders of Oklahoma Club is hosting four shows in Ada, OK this year. Our second show of the season is this weekend, May 16-18.

AMHR hosts the National Show in Tulsa each year in September.

Here is the web link to all of AMHR's shows:

AMHR Events

We'd love to see you at one of the shows!
default_saludando.gif

A big thumbs up to the club/clubs that put on the OK, MO shows. I enjoyed myself so much last year. Drove 17 hours to get there! But my schedule doesnt let me go this year, darn the luck! But if you get a chance to go- GO !!!! the people there are a blast and sooo helpful. It is a really good set of shows throughout the year. And the facilities in Stillwater and Carthage are nice to show in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back