AMHA Show - Edinburg, Indiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pam

Reaction score
I am excited about going to the show at the Hoosier Horse Park. We used to show there quite often with big horses years ago. This will be the last show for my stallion, it is my husband's 55th birthday, and two of my children and good friends are coming also. The weather is supposed to be nice, and I am ready to kick back and enjoy a fun weekend!

I would love to meet some forum members. Look me up at the show and say "HI"
saludando.gif

Pam

We'll be there.. It's a great show, plus a great discount outlet mall nearby!

is this a rated show? can you tell me more about it? i'm stranded in Lousiville KY this week and my mini's are down here too! i might be intrested in showing
smile.gif
i've been looking around for show's...course wouldn't it figure they never have anything when your actually in a certain area! lol

is this a rated show? can you tell me more about it? i'm stranded in Lousiville KY this week and my mini's are down here too! i might be intrested in showing
smile.gif
i've been looking around for show's...course wouldn't it figure they never have anything when your actually in a certain area! lol

Latest posts

Back