AMHA Registration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
I read on forum that it is now acceptable to e-mail your registration applications to AMHA so I thought it would be an easier way to handle this so decided to ...give it a try.... so filled out the application from there web site but, couldn't figure out how to put signature and am sure they will not except it without it. So just wondered if anyone could tell me how to get signiture on the application without having to print and copy the form. I did left click on the signiture icon on left side of the application form but, couldn't figure out how to write the signiture. Geeezze I hate being so computer illiterate .LOL Can anyone explain to me how you do the signiture, this will make registration so much easier.
default_unsure.png
Thanks in advance for any help.
default_wink.png

Nancy

Good morning Nancy. There were some who successfully emailed registration applications by email after printing off the form, signing it, and then scanning it back into the computer to email. HOWEVER, one of the office personel (can't remember which one) posted that since their computer program had fallen through that they were not accepting applications by email and they should be mailed by regular mail.

Hi Freeland, Thanks for information I am really sorry they will not except them by e-mail,it would have been so much easier and cheaper too.LOL

I had the same response from AMHA when I tried to send my hardship registration via email!! They said that their computer system wasn't set up for excepting applications UNLESS they were of "special circumstances" or immediate results needed. I had to snail mail mine and am now waiting for the inspector to have some free time to come out!!!
default_no.gif
WHY DON'T THEY HAVE MORE LOCAL INSPECTORS OR LET US USE VETS?
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back