amha registration pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Where on the amha website would I find the instructions and restrictions on the pics to register minis? Also on the amhr website too?

Where on the amha website would I find the instructions and restrictions on the pics to register minis? Also on the amhr website too?

I'm not sure but I called AMHA & AMHR. Both registries were very nice and explained what type and size of photo they needed.
default_yes.gif

Here is the info on photos for AMHA - there is some more registration info as well at http://www.amha.org/index.asp?KeyName=521.

Photographs: Photographs have probably caused more problems in registering a horse than any other section. Applications must be accompanied by four (4) CURRENT color photographs with all markings visible or two (2) CURRENT color photographs with all markings visible. Be sure all four feet are visible in the side photographs; do not have the horse standing in hay, field or grass. Photographs must be no smaller than three by three inches (3x3) with the horse's image being eighty (80%) percent of the photograph. The four (4) photographs must be ONE from the left side ONE from the right side and TWO of the head facing into the camera with the entire flat of the face visible, with the forelock pulled completely aside. In the side photographs all four feet must be visible. Do not have the horse standing in hay field or grass. The two (2) photographs must be ONE from the left side, ONE from the right side. In BOTH photographs the horse's head must be turn toward the camera with the forelock pulled completely aside so the entire flat of the face is clearly visible.

Hope that helps!

Shelly, I just copied this from the amhr site:

Submit 4 current photographs of the animal (1) Full profile/side view of left side; (2) Full profile/side view of right side;

(3) Full facing forward frontal view; and (4) Full rear view. All four legs must be seen from both sides; markings on face

must be visible. All photos should include all parts of the animal available in that view (ears to hooves or nose to tail

inclusive) and be unobstructed by any other object or animal. Photos must be a minimum of 3” X 5” and a maximum of

4 X 6”. Scanned, digital or computer generated photos, if they are received on photographic paper, are acceptable.

Additional photos should be submitted to verify markings not seen in the standard four photos (i.e., white on belly,

markings under mane area, etc). Label each photo with first choice of name and owner’s name on the back.

Thanks Joyce and Minimini,

I am going to try and get all three transferred(hardshipped in Sahara's case) within the next two weeks. Joyce I am definitely going to need your camera expertize!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I know this weekend is a bust for both of us, so I will be in touch soon. I miss my Mocha too!!!
default_no.gif

Just realized it's NEXT saturday we are meeting my brother. However, this weekend will be my Mother-in-laws 89th birthday party, we just don't know what day it is yet.

I've got to get Cookies pictures as soon as she gets home!

I just sent in paperwork and pictures to bring three fillies permanent in AMHR. I hope that my pictures are ok, as its very hard to get good ones when you work by yourself.

And, now I have another that I want to hardship into AMHR, so I need to work on his pictures and paperwork. I should have done his while doing the girls, but I wasn't in a rush, until someone told me they heard that AMHR won't be hardshipping after this year. Anyone know if there is any truth to AMHR not hardshipping after this year?

Latest posts

Back