AMHA Obstacle Driving ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
I have a three part question regarding AMHA Obstacle Driving. All inputs/comments welcome!

First...Has anyone here ever seen anyone compete with a team in obstacle driving at the local level? At Regionals? At Worlds?

Secondly...Has anyone here competed with a team in obstacle driving at the local level? At Regionals? At Worlds?

And lastly...would anyone be interested in competing with a team at the local level? At Regionals? At Worlds?

Thank you all for your comments!

I have a huge interest in team driving...but to compete in CDE
default_smile.png
much more fun than ring driving :D so I guess I only can comment on the interest in team driving...hoping to have my team together in the fall!!

I drive a team of mini donkeys, but just for fun. My grandfather ( Ray Lee Shady Acres ) showed a team of mini horses way back in the early 80s and did very well with them, but He and the team have all passes away now

I asked this question because I showed my wheel team hitched to a custom designed and built team carrt. He made it special for doing breed show obstacle driving. I showed at both of our AZ shows in March, placing in classes of 11 entries. The second show I even placed second under one judge, giving me enough points to show at Worlds, thus why I had asked if anyone has competed or known/seen anyone compete at Worlds with a team in obstacle driving. Here is a photo from their second place win win, doing the back-up into obstacle.

I still would like to know if anyone has done it before.

Thank you!

1395956243923.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back