AMHA NATIONALS just around the corner...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are staying at the La Quinta, at the show for the entire time. We are taking 4. Showing in the youth, aote, amt, futurity, and open. I cant wait!

Hi all:

We plan to attend! It will be our first time attending a World or National show ever.

#1 So lets find out who will be out there (YES YOU )

We are Tommy and Dawn Thompson of Lost Spoke Appaloosa Miniature Horse Ranch

#2 The dates (or how long)

We plan to arrive on the 5th and I think we will be there for three days.

#3 Where you plan to lodge

Mariott

#4 How many/who are you bringing

We will be bring 2 leopard colts. Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher and CCMF Legacy's Legend.

#5 Who you or your horse will be stalled with

Dream Catcher will be with Joel White of Joel White Show Horses from Fallbrook, CA and Legend will be with Donna Lavery of Winning Streak Training Center from Florida.

#6 CLASSES your horses are in

The two boys will be in open halter and in Multi-Color stallions

Thanks for asking. We are looking forward to finally meeting many of the folks we have only typed to.
aktion033.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

Lots of luck to you with your new one! Mary

brookhaven said:
Okay, I'll bite. After YEARS of going to Nationals (Worlds) and sitting on the sidelines, I FINALLY will have a horse there!!!! 
biggrin.gif

Thank you Mike and Terry of Alliance for allowing me this wonderful opportunity! Mike will be showing a weanling filly for me, Alliance Class Act. Now, I get to sweat and pace and fret like everyone else!!

Arriving Wed. to attend the sale and sit on my hands!! Leaving on the 9th. Staying at LaQuinta as well!

Chandler, your ad is beautiful! Is that "Tara" in the background or just your summer home!
new_shocked.gif

456306[/snapback]

Lost Spoke Ranch said:
Dream Catcher will be with Joel White of Joel White Show Horses from Fallbrook, CA and Legend will be with Donna Lavery of Winning Streak Training Center from Florida.
#6 CLASSES your horses are in

The two boys will be in open halter and in Multi-Color stallions

Thanks for asking.  We are looking forward to finally meeting many of the folks we have only typed to.
aktion033.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

457308[/snapback]

Thanks for responding Dawn. I look forward to meeting the two of you and seeing your horse again.

My info is above.

Made my reservations too, at La Quinta.
aktion033.gif
Will be there Sunday 2nd through Friday 5th unless I move onto the grounds aka hotel Sundowner for part of the week.

Jan

KTS@Sawmill River said:
Hope to see y'all there!
smile.gif

456394[/snapback]

Hopefully, our paths will cross this year. It seemed like everytime I went to Meridian I checked and you weren't at your setup. Maybe this year will be the charm.

If not, I will be staying in Motel Flair in the VIP parking section the other side of the main arena.

Hi Neil:

We look forward to meeting you too! You were so kind to run your legs off at Reno to take such nices picture of Catch for us. See ya soon!
aktion033.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

Hopefully, our paths will cross this year. It seemed like everytime I went to Meridian I checked and you weren't at your setup. Maybe this year will be the charm.
I am sure our paths will cross this year. We are not bringing as many horses as we normally bring, so we will have a lot of free time and hopefully, that means relaxing at the stalls.

If y'all like coffee, come on over..... we have complimentary coffee!

Have a safe trip everyone!

I'm not going...I don't show ( work schedule won't allow it and I have no clue about showing minis), but I wish I did so I could meet some of you...best of luck to you all...just maybe I'll see you there someday. Good luck and be safe!

I'm driving down with four. Paul will follow by air at the end of the work week. I hope to get there by Friday. I want to attend the Youth team Auction this year. I have never managed to see it yet. We have three in Futurity, Two showing Amateur and open. One horse is coming for the sale and one to go to a new home.

I hope it will be spread out enough to visit and watch alot. We are staying at a weekly place close by. I can find it but not remember the name. Its small but this week the horses get the fancy room and board.

Hope to see you all there!

mistyrose said:
I want to attend the Youth team Auction this year. I have never managed to see it yet.
461386[/snapback]

That is a lot of fun. Last year I bought a part of the teams that placed 2nd and 4th. I got my money back and then some.

Be sure to also watch the Youth Parade & Awards at 7pm on Sunday evening. If you havent' seen it before it is well worth watching. The teams come in Olympic style by team in their colored tee shirts and then all of the awards are given.

Latest posts

Back