AMHA NATIONALS just around the corner...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandler@RoyalPalm

Reaction score
Hey all,

Yes, I know its a tad over a month away but why not get this started early.

I just made my hotel reservations so feeling the excitement of Nationals ALL READY!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

#1 So lets find out who will be out there (YES YOU
yes.gif
)

#2 The dates (or how long)

#3 Where you plan to lodge

#4 How many/who are you bringing

#5 Who you or your horse will be stalled with

#6 CLASSES your horses are in

And whatever I left out.....
wink.gif

I will get this started with myself

I am driving out on my own (in my 05 Mustang) so lets hope for no speeding tickets (knock on wood havent had one yet)

Plan on arriving in TX on Sept 30th and stay at familys in Tyler TX and then make it over to Ft Worth on Saturday Oct 1st. Then will be there the entire show leaving Ft Worth on the 9th.

Staying at the La Quinta closest to the show grounds (Normally I stay at an apartment across from the show grounds so will see what hotel life is like out there)

Will just have one horse out there with John Eberth of Arion Management at the Moncrief Building. There is a sneak preview of my MHW upcoming ad below. Tara did an awesome job on this one- www.reitenworks.com

Whitneyvilles Dandy Neon Moon

Country Pleasure Driving:

32" under

Gentlemans

Stallion (all shown by John Eberth)

Halter:

Sr Stallion 30"-32"

Amateur Halter Level 1

Shown by myself

1st-idea-for-oct-ad3.jpg

See you all there
saludando.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Chandler

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'll bite. After YEARS of going to Nationals (Worlds) and sitting on the sidelines, I FINALLY will have a horse there!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you Mike and Terry of Alliance for allowing me this wonderful opportunity! Mike will be showing a weanling filly for me, Alliance Class Act. Now, I get to sweat and pace and fret like everyone else!!

Arriving Wed. to attend the sale and sit on my hands!! Leaving on the 9th. Staying at LaQuinta as well!

Chandler, your ad is beautiful! Is that "Tara" in the background or just your summer home!
new_shocked.gif

Chandler@RoyalPalm said:
#1 So lets find out who will be out there (YES YOU
yes.gif
)#2 The dates (or how long)

456298[/snapback]

1) Count me in I will be there

2) I plan to leave Central California around Sept 21st and will be driving to OK first to visit with friends. I plan to arrive at the show grounds late in the afternoon on Wednesday Sept 28th. I will be leaving Ft Worth on Sunday the 9th but might take my time leaving Texas.

3) I will be staying in my Flair motorhome in the VIP parking area to the left of the main arena as you face it from the front. It is the other side of the two outside practice driving arenas.

4) Just three I think, Me, Myself, and I. :)

5) All at home in Central California arguing over who will be going to Tx next year.

6) Oh no, no classes in Central California that week.

I'll be wandering around drooling over all the great horses. I'll try not to drool all over Neon Moon before he goes in the ring.

I plan to spend a lot of time in the arena watching classes and practicing with my new camera. Now if I could only find out where I put my telephoto lense. Haven't seen it since Reno.

Great ad Chandler but you always have great ads.

I will be arriving probably on Thursday, staying in our trailer. Will be bringing twelve, I think, including three that are in the World Sale and will be staying through the entire show, leaving on Sunday.

Lauren and Carol will be there for the youth weekend only.

Lauren will be showing Little America's Xenon Dimitri in Youth Country Pleasure 13-17, Hunter, and Jumper. She will be showing Samuel's Lil Romeo in Youth Roadster and Youth Single Pleasure, Little America's Tom Terrific in Youth Senior Geldings and Little America's Struttin' Baubles in Youth Junior Mares.

I will be showing Tom Terrific in amateur geldings level 2, Question Mark in amateur jr stallions. We will have a pair in Best Matched Pair, Produce of Dam, and a trio of Silver Tornado get for Get of Sire. Also will be showing Lucky Four Skippa Gold Sensation in the Futurity and Little America's W D Swan Prince & Gold Rush Buck in the weanling class.

We arrive the 29th or so, stay for the entire thing. Bringing two horses to show, and one to sell in the sale. This will be a light show for us, we usually have more horses but cut back on our show string to save some money thanks to the high fuel prices. We weren't even sure we were gonna come but had a good enough regional to get us qualified. We had entered our horses at r just in case, but will have to abandon that money and come to a.

We are staying at the Homestead Hotel.

Brooke and I will be there for the whole show. Brooke and Bijoux will be traveling with Kris Vegter, I think. FancyAnne (my new and very precious min pin puppy) and I will be traveling with Abby/Duane Conder and all their dogs. Only one horse , Showcase Crystal Heart, coming with Peas/Reece Family Miniatures. She will be shown by Peas in Sr Mares 32-34" and Liberty, with Brooke in Amateur Sr Mares Level 1, and with Mandy in Youth Mares 13-17. I was going to take my Sr Stallion, Beamer, but decided against it due to fuel/travel expenses/extra costs involved. That money is better spent on an addition to my barn and he already has national titles. We are staying at the La Quinta, plan on having a wonderful time, and connecting with our many friends. Hopefully this year there won't be a hurricane going over our house during the horse show!!!!!

Robin C

#1 So lets find out who will be out there (YES YOU  )#2 The dates (or how long)

I cannot believe that Worlds has creeped up on us so quickly..... seems like just yesterday, We were anticipating our first shows.

My mother, trainer and I will be there for the entire show in the Moncreif building(Normally across from Arion Management and next to Meridian Training Center). We are Sawmill River Farm... Stop By and Say Hello!

We are taking 6 show horses and 2 mares that we have consigned to the World Sale.

We have entered so many classes and cant even remember them all but we are bringing a roadster/country pl. driving horse, a sgl pl. driving horse, a performance gelding, and 3 halter horses.

Hope to see y'all there!
smile.gif

Well Chandler you know we will be there with Randy & Vicki Hart. We should be there the 28th I think and staying for the entire show. We are bringing 4 ourselves and 2 with Randy.

Yearling filly for amateur and AOTE only.

Sr gelding 30 - 32 for open and amateur

two year old gelding for amateur, color and futurity

yearling 28 & under mare for open

two year old mare for open 29 & under

yearling stallion 28 - 30 for open and amateur

Going to be busy but also lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone. OH and we are staying in our trailer too.

Dave and I will be going

We are following Abby, Duayne Conder and Robin C up on the 30th and we will stay until the Oct 9th.

I got a room at the Days Inn, its only like a mile and a half up the road. I did no know there was a LaQuinta. If everyone is staying there,,, maybe I shoulda got rooms there!

We are bringing Sweety my CPD horse, and another to sell.

We are stalling with Abby and Robin C.

I am going to show her in CPD Amatuer, AOTE, 32-34, Ladies and Mares.

I am very excited as this will be my first time EVER going to The World show!

I am going to be so frazzled! But its going to be GREAT!!

Well I am trying to talk my husband into going with me to watch...We will see! It is perfect timing to pick up my weanling colt. We will be staying on a military instalation if we do. If I sell one of my big horses before than I might have to hit the sale
yes.gif
But we will see what happens.

I'll be there too, from Sunday the 2nd through Friday or Saturday, assuming no crisis at home. We are officially homeless as of yesterday! We closed on our house and have 30 days to be out.......which puts us out on Sept 26th. We hope to have a barn with living quarters finished by then but it will be a close call. Anyway, I will throw up my hands and leave LOL. I will have Wild Oaks Mr Charisma in Am Sr and AOTE Geldings, and the Pleasure Driving Futurity. Also have a 2 year old mare, Wild Oaks Red Hot N Royal, showing in 29" & Under 2 Yr Old Mares and her futurity class with Pete Goettl of Marystown. Haven't made reservations yet, better get on that. We frequently stay at La Quinta. Look forward to seeing everyone.

And Chandler, your ad is wonderful!

Jan

Well I am not going... I need to stay here and man the fort...

But some of my "kids" are (hey - I brought them into this world
wink.gif
even if I don't own them)

Junior Mares

Star Valley's China Doll ... China

Star Valley's Aloha Spirit ... Hula

Senior Mares (?)

Star Valley's Sunrise Serenade ... Sera

Star Valley's Party Doll

Junior Geldings

Star Valley's First Class Ticket ... Ticket

Junior Stallions

Star Valley's Paint The Town Red ... Ditto

Star Valley's Sharp Shooter.... Shooter

Star Valley's Sonic Boom ... Boomer

Star Valley's Kona Gold ... Kona

They are all with Avante...

I'll be flying in on the 5th hopefully in time to watch the sale!
laugh.gif
Then leaving Monday the 10th.

My mom and dad are flying in from San Diego the same day and luckily my brother lives just outside of Fort Worth so we have free board!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Phantom is my boy who will be showing with Syndi Kanzler and will be in 2 year old stallions & solid color.

Hope to meet as many people as possible!!!
saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]GUESS WHAT........GUESS WHAT...........GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I was just given the go ahead to fly out for 3 days of the show
aktion033.gif

My Mother is going to feed all my critters for me
wub.gif

And my bestest friend Erika (Kira98) is going to go too!!!

My gosh you all just have no clue how excited I am
biggrin.gif
I'm about bouncing off the walls
yes.gif

So I will be flying in on the 6th and staying through the 9th. When is the sale? I will probably miss it, that's probably a good thing actually
rolleyes.gif

This will give me a good opportunity to get the lay of the land, because I hope to beable to take at least one horse next year.

So how long do I have to wait now
unsure.gif

Guess I better go searching the internet for a good hotel deal
smile.gif

Not this year.
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
Once again I will say,"hopefully next year."
unsure.gif

Chandler, your ad is very nice. I have a question for you though. With the high knee action on Neon Moon, why is he in Country Pleasure???

Robin

Gonna be a very small year for us (compared to last years extravaganza). Too many things going on at the home front. We will arrive Thur and stay thru Wed. Only bringing 2 and only in a few classes. This will give us time to socialize and meet folks.

We will be staying in the parking lot Hilton (aka trailer).

smile.gif

Hey Al your like us we are staying at the Hotel Sundowner

Won't be going.

But would like to wish all of you the best of luck and hope you have a great time!!!!

Well, It looks like we know where the party will be
new_shocked.gif
The LA QUINTA
biggrin.gif

Merry, Congratulations on the purchase of your new filly from Alliance! I will be there to cheer her on during her class
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
As far as "Tara" goes- I wish I could say the house is mine but its not. Since the first time I saw it I wanted to live there, it belongs to the neighbors of the Eberths @ Arion Managment.

Robin, To bad you wont be able to make it this year! Also just you wait he will be a single horse next year
wink.gif
Hes only three so just coming into himself.

Thanks all for the compliments on the ad. Tara Reiten has really picked up my taste and can exceed my expectations for my ads.

I thought about flying and not drive 19 hours, but just think I will have a lot of thinking time driving...

You know Karen, Hotel Mustang doesnt sound to bad. Or I can take the hotel Dodge Magnum for more "sleeping" space lol.

This is going to be a blast I can feel it all ready! To see history make it self!

Well Erika and I won't be joining the party at La Quinta
sad.gif

But I just booked us at the Green Oaks Hotel, 4 miles from the show
biggrin.gif

YAY!!!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back