AMHA Lookup Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Could someone do an AMHA lookup? I'm looking for information on a friend's mare. Her registered name is supposed to be Masley's Easter Lily, the sire is Galloping G Scout of the Ark and the dam is Sunny Js Misty Meadow. The mare's date of birth is 04/12/04. I don't know the whole story but from what I've been told my friend has been trying to get the papers on the mare from the previous owner for quite some time. Everytime she asks for the papers the previous owner says she needs money for this and that before she can get the papers. So right now she's just wondering if the previous owner actually registered the mare or just took her money.

Thanks.

Looks like both the mare and her sire's papers have been revoked. Most likely because they weren't brought permanent. If the sire is deceased, there could be a problem bringing the mare permanent.

Looks like both the mare and her sire's papers have been revoked. Most likely because they weren't brought permanent. If the sire is deceased, there could be a problem bringing the mare permanent.
Thanks for letting me know. I've told my friend at this point she need to call AMHA to see if they can help. She has been struggling for years trying to get the papers (that she paid for) from the previous owner.

Latest posts

Back