AMHA Directors !!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I heard there have been 2-3 or more people interviewed for the Office Manager position in the main AMHA office. Please tell me more !! I and other AMHA members are interested in the interview process/ hiring of this new office manager. Thanks

default_saludando.gif
Anyone?
default_saludando.gif
Anyone?
default_saludando.gif

I heard there have been 2-3 or more people interviewed for the Office Manager position in the main AMHA office. Please tell me more !! I and other AMHA members are interested in the interview process/ hiring of this new office manager. Thanks
Totally untrue.

No interviews have been held.

The process, as determined by the board of directors, is as follows:

1. A position description had to be devised and approved.

2. A small committee has been formed to determine the best and most economical ways to find and screen applicants.

3. Once a list of applicants has been found an interview process will be initiated.

No timeframe has been set for these activities. The key objective is to complete this process in a manner that has the best results for the association and it's members.

**the above information is from Frank Lupton who has use of only one arm at this time making typing difficult**

Charlotte

Id be interested in this job as long as it is warmer than South Dakota at this time!

Lonnie

I was asking about an update because this is what was posted in the BOD minutes earlier in the year!

"Ed Sisk made a motion that the Executive Committee be in charge of starting a

search for an executive director by creating a job description and get back to

the Board by the November/December meeting.. Joanne Ross seconded.

Passed unanimously"

So I am asking because that meeting was held the other day!

What was presented to the BOD as planned was the job description which had to be in place before the search could begin.

Yes, Texas is warmer, but to work for AMHA, you can't own AMHA horses as that could be a conflict of interest.

Latest posts

Back