AMHA Annual Meeting and Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdegner

Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the AMHA Annual Meeting and Convention and if so, would you please post it here?

Does anyone have the link to the AMHA Annual Meeting and Convention and if so, would you please post it here?
www.AMHA.org will take you to the site and there is a link to the Annual Meeting on the first page.
default_yes.gif

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find the link to the live feed for the General meeting, etc. Granted the meeting isn't until Friday, but I was wondering if the live feed was up yet or not.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find the link to the live feed for the General meeting, etc. Granted the meeting isn't until Friday, but I was wondering if the live feed was up yet or not.
Sorry my mistake, I thought you were just asking for the meeting info. I don't think this years meeting is going to be on the internet.

Gary

Thanks Gary,

that's too bad if it isn't going to be online. We always enjoyed watching it!
I called the AMHA president this morning and found out it wasn't going to be broadcast. I'm kind of bummed because I was really interested in watching this year
default_smile.png

I was disappointed to see this too. Watching online was really the only way the members outside of the US could properly connect with the working of the AMHA. It has certainly helped me to understand a lot more over the past few years.....and helped with putting faces to names
default_biggrin.png

I was disappointed also, as I loved watching it the last few years.

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back