AMHA/ AMHR Look Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srminiatures

Reaction score
I need info on SUGAR OAKS SILVER BULLET... Show record, foals, owners, breeder, anything I can get on him... I bought him a few years ago and lost him last year (due to a big horse kicking him in the head, he was always bull headed and he thought he owned the place and he some how got into the pasture with my big horses and they didn't like it) =( I was very upset to find him dead but we believe that 2 of our foals are by him (praying) but if not and he's got foals out there id really like to fond one because he was my best friend even though we butted heads like crazy which is why I bought him!!!!! This picture is the picture that is on the back of his AMHA papers....

457.JPG

There are no foals listed for him with the AMHR. Under the AMHA there is one colt listed as his. The horses name is Kay Jays Twist N Silver Scout. Foaled on 5-4-10 and color listed is Grey Appaloosa. The listed owner is Mellisa R. Barnett. http://www.kayjayfarm.com/main.htm

His breeder is listed as Faye Cleland-(Sugar Oaks prefix)

Latest posts

Back