AMHA/AMHR foal registration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
I have been reviewing the AMHA website tonight trying to figure out how to register foals online- sending photos, etc. Can anyone direct me in this ?

Peggy

You can't register foals online with AMHA yet, but hopefully in the future.

Thank you! Guess I will print those photos off, then
default_smile.png

Peggy

Actually, you can email your photos to AMHA. I registered all of my foals that way last year. I will likely submit the registration applications by email as well this year. Need to get started on that!

I didn't know that either - that's progress LOL! I always print out the pictures, but emailing would be great.

Jan

I'm not positive you can email the registration applications. They may require an original signature, but I am going to find out.

If you go to AMHA's website, go down the list of links on the right side of the page to where it says contact AMHA and click on that. It will bring you to a list of email addresses for the AMHA office. Under registration, I send mine to Marsha who handles registering new foals.

I know that you can email registration applications and pictures to PtHA as I have done that this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!!! It will be awesome to be able to register online or via email!!! That will really help to curtail my tendancy to p...r...o...c...r...a...s...t...i...n...a...t...e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back