Americas Greatest Dog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Did anybody else watch the premier tonight. I think it looks like it's gonna be a good show. Absolutely loved the skateboarder (had seen him on Oprah before) but he's hilarious. Another reality show but with a totally different twist since it's all about the dogs. A nice change of pace from all the CSI's and Law and Order's (one of my favorites BTW). Felt sorry for the team that was sent home 'cause he evidently thought he had a real chance of winning it.

Mom and I watched it, it looks like a great show and i will have to keep tuning in if i remember too and watch it.

I am betting on the guy with the border collie to win at the end and is who i am rooting on
default_yes.gif

Oh!!! We wanted to watch it and I forgot to set the tivo
default_sad.png
We'll watch it online this evening, I think. I know H and I would both like it
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Jill you're one person I would have bet would have watched it....but forgetting about is a good excuse. I think you'll enjoy it. Unfortunately there are no Shih Tzu's on.
default_wink.png

I think I'm on the other end of the spectrum from you guys. I wanted to get all excited about it and like it I really did....and you all know how much I LOVE dogs...but it did'nt move me.
default_sad.png
I was bored and disappointed. Kind of wish they would have had more dogs competing. I may give it another try next week...but as we stand....right now...I can take it or leave it.

I'm with Sterling. Looked forward to it for weeks and was disappointed. I thought it seemed (except for the dog parts), very "staged" and artificial. Loved the dogs tho, like children there is just no way you can make them anything other than what they are.

I'm with Sterling and Ginia.

I had looked forward to it as a show I might actually enjoy. I was hoping for a "Dancing with the Dog Stars," but had a hint of what was to come when one of the promos mentioned "all living in one house." That's a guarantee of inanity! I should have trusted my instincts -- to think that I passed up an evening outdoors with my own dogs, cats and horses for that dreck....

I, too, am a diehard dog lover, and I would have loved the dogs if they had just left their idiot owners at home! Or as my post-it-notes say, "The more I know of humans, the more I love my dog."

Latest posts

Back