American miniatur horse in norway?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvonne_89

Reaction score
hi, My name is Yvonne and are a 17 yars old girl from norway and a new member in this forum :bgrin

Do anyone know if its any american minature horse in norway?
default_smile.png

They are just the
default_wub.png
: horse I ever have seen :bgrin

Hi there,

I do not know of any in Norway but there are some in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

Mine are in the Netherlands......

Have fun and join the wounderful world of miniature horses, I will be glad to send one to Norway....

Hi there,

I do not know of any in Norway but there are some in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

Mine are in the Netherlands......

Have fun and join the wounderful world of miniature horses, I will be glad to send one to Norway....
thanks
default_smile.png
Do you have many miniature horses?

Hi, :saludando: I cant answer your question about minis in Noray, but I did want to WELCOME you to the forum, from Wisconsin. We have 37 miniatures and like the saying goes--there just like potato chips , you just cant have one. Hope you enjoy the wonderful world of minis. Corinne

I am not sure But WELCOME all the way form Ontario Canada!

Not sure about your question, but I wanted to send you a warm welcome from Texas, US! Also wanted to say the world of minis is FABULOUS. SO many great people and horses; EVERYTHING is amazing! :saludando:

Latest posts

Back