American Livestock Supply

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
For many years I have bought most of my wormers and grooming supplies from American Livestock, but recently I was unable to contact them. Has anyone heard anything about them closing? Thanks.

You're a little behind... The closed around the first of the year; I can't remember if it was right before or right after. I tried to order and the website was shut down, did a little inquiring through my other boards and found out they shut down. Don't recall if I ever heard a reason, but unfortunately, they are gone. I bought stuff from them, too.

I buy all my dewormers from Big Dee's, they have great prices, lot's of promos - buy 6 get one free, etc. - I got some at buy 3, get one free! They also have free shipping if you spend $70.00! Sometimes they have BOGO on Oster A5 clipper blades too!

http://www.bigdweb.com/ Check it out....

And, they ship very fast!
default_yes.gif

Valley Vet has great prices on wormers and vaccines and some nice incentives as well....they ship fast and pack things well too with no extra charges for shipping vaccines!!

Well I'm behind the times too... did not know they were out of business. I bounce around between them, Valley Vet and a couple of others, depending on what I am ordering and who is cheaper.

Jan

Latest posts

Back