American Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strass

Reaction score
I cannot believe Chris got the boot tonight.

At least I can free up my TV time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays now.

I just hope some rock band will pick him up soon. He has the talent to be lead singer in major band right now.

What a shame.

I 100% Agree. It should have been Elliot (too much vibrato in voice).

I am completely shocked and I do NOT want to watch it any more this season. No one but him deserves it on the show right now.

What a shocker tonight! :eek: I voted for Chris every week, more than once and really wanted him to win. :no:

I think Chris will get a record deal anyway, he's a good singer. I'll buy his CD's! :aktion033:

I couldn't believe he went either. My mom always says the show is rigged to keep people shocked and watching. I'm starting to believe her. I thought for sure he'd be one of the final two. I'm pretty sure though that someone is going to grab him.

Amanda

I was shocked even though I didn't like Chris. I thought it would be Katharine. I love Elliot though!!!! He wasn't my favorite at first, but since Kellie and Ace are gone I'm rooting for Elliot. But Chris was good..I'm just not into the rocker type style.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

:eek: I am SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked:

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not worth watching now.
default_wacko.png
:

I hope he makes a CD I want one.....
default_yes.gif
:

I don't usually post on about things like this but I am in SHOCK that Chris was voted off... I really felt that it should have been Katherine.. she has not been at all consistant in the last couple of shows. I really thought that it would be Chris as the American Idol winner, then Elliott, Taylor and Katherine...

Don't think that I will watch it anymore... I really don't care who wins it now... :no: :no:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

A shocker indeed! And the way Ryan just blurted it out ....Chris looked as if he had just been slapped in the face.

One other thing that I don't understand why they do it is....let America vote several hundred times. In the big picture to me that's not fair. I think you should only be allowed to vote once. Tonight however I think Katherine should have been shown the door. Even when she was singing with the group she was off key! I don't understand that one.
default_wacko.png
: I have a feeling too that Idol may be rigged to a certain point to spice it up and get the people all riled up. Well it sure did work tonight!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

There is NO way that Chris could have been the one to go tonight unless this thing is rigged. The only one I can root for now is Taylor. Katherine has been inconsistent at best and Elliott is horrible - he should have gotten the boot the night they bounced Paris. That and we don't like looking at him either.

At least Chris will now have a great career in some rock band - he will more than likely sell more music and be more successful than any of this years contestants, IMHO.

Mark Bullington

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I totally forgot to watch it last night.

Chris???????? :new_shocked: :new_shocked: No way!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I was sure that Katharine was the one.

Like others said.....not really much worth watching now.

i was in shock too!! but earlier the news reported that some website said chris would go tonight. So to me this has to be rigged! How did that website know??? I wont watch anymore either.

What website???!!
default_unsure.png
: Kay Kay would you please send me the link? Thanks!

I didn't think it was Chris's turn at all, but when it gets to the final 4, it could be just about anyone.

Taylor is still in!!!! :aktion033: So I will still be watching.

Not sure you can say it is rigged. All people like all types of music and will vote that way. I know Taylor is not a lot of people's favorite, he is different, but for whatever reason, he is still in there.

Just no way of knowing what percent of Americans like what, and vote for who.

I do believe the web site they are talking about is the one that uses sometype of access to the phone data's and they pretty much know.

I wasn't upset...it is just a TV show...and they were all good this week. I thought it would be Katharine but it has to get down to just one. It will be interesting to see who wins...so I will continue to watch. I like them all.

I missed American Idol last night, and turned on the radio this morning and heard the news - I was SHOCKED!!! :new_shocked:

How is that even possible???
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
:

He was by far the best singer. I am 100% country, I don't like rock - but his voice could have crossed into almost any type of music.

He has to get a record contract - I have no doubt we'll hear about him in the near future.
default_cheers.gif
:

Liz R.

I was so disgusted last night when Chris got voted off........could not believe it! He was totally shocked as were the judges. I really thought he was going to be the big winner this year. I voted for him and Katherine every week. Thought Elliot should have gone a long time ago. I do think it ends up being a personality contest as much as how well they sing. Katherine should have gone based on performance.....however at this point in time people should consider overall performances too. No way should Chris have gone! My husband loves Chris but kept saying he hopes he doesn't win because he would do better as lead singer in a rock band than as the American Idol. Regardless, the show has made his career and he will do just fine!

I'll still watch but I haven't been this shocked since they voted off Tamara Grey(spelling?) the first season.

The top I think 10 get recording contrats anyways, I could of cried when Chris was voted off!! At least we will for sure hear him again!! The bad thing is he is obligated to American Idol for I think the next year!! After that he will be able to do his thing!! Katherine is a shame!! I like Elliott's voice but he does need his teeth done!! I heard that he said he wants to get them done and its because he is a bad diabetic!! Taylor should win since Chris is gone!! He has a great voice and is hilarious to watch!!
default_smile.png

Count me in as SHOCKED!!! I was all teary eyed, and I could NOT believe the way Ryan just let him have it like that! :new_shocked: He wasn't a favorite of mine at first, but he really grew as an artist and showed the world that he was capable of anything musically.

Now for the good news in all of this...if there is such a thing. Whomever wins Idol gets only like 50% of their earnings for a set period of time, not sure how long, but this way, Chris won't have to give them a DIME, he can keep it all for himself!! And he deserves to. I think he was the least deserving of any of them of the boot and I can't understand it, but it will work out better for him in the end! We haven't heard the last of Chris Doughtry.
default_wub.png
:

I was very surprised when they voted Chris off, it really should have been Katherine. She has a very pretty voice but her performances have not been asgood as they should have been. I am hanging in there with Taylor, have been a fan of his voice since the very beginning!
default_yes.gif
: I would love for him to be able to sing what he wants instead of choosing from a list.

I was so disgusted last night when Chris got voted off........could not believe it! He was totally shocked as were the judges. I really thought he was going to be the big winner this year. I voted for him and Katherine every week. Thought Elliot should have gone a long time ago. I do think it ends up being a personality contest as much as how well they sing. Katherine should have gone based on performance.....however at this point in time people should consider overall performances too. No way should Chris have gone! My husband loves Chris but kept saying he hopes he doesn't win because he would do better as lead singer in a rock band than as the American Idol. Regardless, the show has made his career and he will do just fine!

I'll still watch but I haven't been this shocked since they voted off Tamara Grey(spelling?) the first season.
My thoughts exactly Sandy!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back