American Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy for Phillip!! I don't mean happy that HE won (over Jessica), but just so happy FOR him!! It was so emotional for him, and Jessica was a very good runner up...definitly not any hard feelings there! I couldn't get over the way Jessica matched that lady singer (don't know her name, but in the song where they were making all the silly faces! LOL) with her talent. I couldn't help but think, here is this older lady, who's had her entire life of singing behind her, and then there is Jessica, only SIXTEEN years old, and matching her vocally, like she had all those years behind her as well. UNREAL!! That girl has got it made!!! I am so happy for both of them!! Actually, for so many of them. The Top 5 for sure were all pretty awesome!!

I was also surprised that Phillip won, but like Mona said the top 5 were very good, I think we will be hearing from several.

I dvrd it, so will have to watch it tomorrow. It was a good year....for Jessica fans , not to worry....in some ways I think the runner up has more options than the winner, they are probably not controlled as much by the American Idol people. A friend of mine's daughter made it to Hollywood a few years ago and she had to sign some kind of contract that she couldn't sign any record deals for a year or something like that.

I feel like this years contestants where some of the more talented. Many will go on to bigger things.

I am VERY HAPPY!!! But many of this year's talent will go on to better things. And yes, the telephone skit was hilarious! I also enjoyed Rhianna and Aerosmith - was like a real concert.

All over for the season and already I wonder if they'll be able to put together a group of kids that good, next year!

I thought the finale was a bit disjointed and was confused how the groups that sound so good as individuals could sound so

awful in their group routines?!!

I'm happy for Phillip that he got the recognition and happy that Jessica seemed so pleased for him.

This is some kind of stretch isn't it, for only 'boy winners'?

I read Phillip had 8 surgeries for kidney issues during the Idol season.. Hope he gets healthy and has a wonderful

career.

Back