American Classic Shetland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
Dance Hall Doctor a 5 year old classic gelding that I broke to ride several years ago and then put him back out in pasture. My sister in law was in charge of the kids entertainment at a 4th of July party and asked if I would bring a pony down for the kids to ride. Well Doc is the only pony that is close to doing that so I bathed him put his saddle and bridle on, loaded him in trailer, now he has not been off the farm since being a weanling and took him to the city. Wow was I surprised when he acted like he had been doing this all his life and the party goers were surprised that he was a shetland pony as he is slick, long legged, and so willing to do his job. He sure had an audience. I think every neighbor they had were on their porches watching this boy take care of these kids. Now I doubt that anyone there was a potential buyer of the shetland but they sure took notice. He is so happy to be back home and he gets an extra treat this evening for a job well done.

Arlene

YAY Arlene
default_aktion033.gif

You're horses are superb just like you.
default_yes.gif
I am absolutely not surprised that Doc behaved well and made you proud!
default_aktion033.gif

I am not surprised that he did well. He was trained by you Great going Doc and Arlene( he is one handsome guy).If anyone needes a pony for there kids he is one special guy.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Doc sounds like a perfect gentleman
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Do you have pictures of him? I'd love to see this guy. I bet "who" he is shows in his eyes
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

ALSO, just think how many people will be thinking of him fondly in the days to come!!! I love that kind of thing
love0075.gif

Latest posts

Back