Amazing what 9 days does!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
These two gals we believe are the only ones in foal for us this year.. Have three others we exposed but don't think they settled or they slipped their babies
default_sad.png

Anywho, the first gal is Hunt House Farms Chantilly Lace (Lexi), a silver dapple (we think) pintaloosa.. She is 310 days today..

The first picture was taken April 3rd and the second was taken tonight!

100_1800.jpg
100_1943.jpg

And this is LBFS Dancing Legs (Tango), black pinto.. She is 304 days today:

The first picture was taken April 3rd and the second was taken tonight!

100_1801.jpg

100_1952.jpg

Amazing the difference in just a week
default_yes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Now just to get a move on in the udder department.. Both are swollen in front of the udder, and I can get a few drops of really sticky liquid.. Both are cranky when it comes to getting checked too.. First time foaling both out for us, and don't have any foaling history on either
default_unsure.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Udders and bellies from tonight:

Lexi

100_1951.jpg

100_1945.jpg

Tango

100_1941.jpg

100_1933.jpg

And a couple pics of the sunset from last night before the bad storms rolled in, had tornado warnings out, we got high winds and hail too..

100_1927.jpg

100_1928.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

big different in their photos.

let us know as soon as they foal.

can't wait to see the foals.
default_laugh.png

Love the beautiful sunset shots.

Looks like they are geting close. I cant wait to see the babies!!

Sunset pix are really cool ...
default_yes.gif

Wow! Looks like the foals have moved into position? The skinnier ones are the 2nds, right?
Good luck!!
yep, the second rear shots were from last night.. My sister saw the second picture of Lexi (white mare) and argued that it wasn't Lexi because she wasn't big enough in the picture lol and then she saw Tango's pic too lol Hoping they get a move on with the udders, I want a baby to play with
default_wink.png
Have a feeling once one of them goes the other won't be long after since their due dates are only about a week apart..

Latest posts

Back