Amateur Champion of Champions - Congratulations!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki Loomis

Reaction score
Congratulations to our Amateur Champion of Champions Winners from the AMHR Lancaster County Super Fair hosted by the Bluestem Miniature Horse Club held this past Thursday & Friday in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Judge A - Under - Bobbie Bedsworth / Stallion / Raygold Wythe Ramaker JJ

Judge B - Under - Gina Timmerman / Gelding / T's Watch Me Strut

Judge A & B - Over - Bobbie Bedsworth / Mare / Springer Farms Brittany

Instead of doing Champion of Champions from the open classes, our club honors the best horses shown in the amateur classes with this honor. The 1st place horses in Amateur Stallion, Gelding and Mare compete, this is a fun class and a way to say Thank you to all the amatuer exhibitors who support the local shows.

I had the opportunity to meet forum members Michael & Mimi Foster at this show, Mimi showed her over Gelding Michigan's Steak-N-Shake to Grand Champion Gelding under both judges, Congratulations Mimi!!

Loomis Farm was very proud to have our senior stallion Springer Farms Jackson Thomas represented by the following winners:

Champion of Champions - Springer Farms Brittany

Over Grand Champion Mare - Springer Farms Cinderella

Over Grand Champion Mare - Springer Farms Brittany

Under Grand Champion Mare - Loomis' A.J. Indy Anna - weanling filly at her first show!

Thanks to everyone who attended our shows this year, we had another great year and will continue to be able to offer our very reasonably priced shows ($35.00 unlimited entry) in 2011 because of the support shown to us this past year.

Jacki Loomis

Secretary / Treasurer

www.bluestemminihorse.com

It was such a fun show! I got to meet some forum friends (still loving that roaster horse, Jacki...wow!) and............................................
default_risa8.gif
SHAKE GOT HIS FIRST GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS!!
default_risa8.gif
I was so excited that he did so well! I'm still in shock!

I had fun talking with Tracy and Suzanne and, of course Jacki. The judges were very thorough, even in the heat. They took their time and really let each horse in the class show. It was really impressive professionalism on the part of the judges.

The whole show was such fun! We had a wonderful hotel too, if anyone ever goes up there to show, PM me and I'll tell you about the coolest little hotel in Lincoln! It started as a horse show and ended as a second honeymoon.

After watching Jacki's husband do so well and briefly comisserating about wives with him (cough, cough), I think hubby is going to show Armani himself next season. He was talking about it all the way home. The pinto filly that Mr. Jacki (for the life of me, I can't remember his name...sorry) showed was so nice!

We will be back! It was so great seeing and talking to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was such a fun show! I got to meet some forum friends (still loving that roaster horse, Jacki...wow!) and............................................
default_risa8.gif
SHAKE GOT HIS FIRST GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS!!
default_risa8.gif
I was so excited that he did so well! I'm still in shock!

I had fun talking with Tracy and Suzanne and, of course Jacki. The judges were very thorough, even in the heat. They took their time and really let each horse in the class show. It was really impressive professionalism on the part of the judges.

The whole show was such fun! We had a wonderful hotel too, if anyone ever goes up there to show, PM me and I'll tell you about the coolest little hotel in Lincoln! It started as a horse show and ended as a second honeymoon.

After watching Jacki's husband do so well and briefly comisserating about wives with him (cough, cough), I think hubby is going to show Armani himself next season. He was talking about it all the way home. The pinto filly that Mr. Jacki (for the life of me, I can't remember his name...sorry) showed was so nice!

We will be back! It was so great seeing and talking to you all!

OPPS!!!

Thanks for the recognition Jacki! We had a great show and as always lots of fun.

Gina

T's Miniature Horses

Gina, T's Watch Me Strut was super nice! Congratulations on such a nice boy! He stood like a stone in the ring and I noticed him showing from all the way down the aisleway. His color is just breathtaking!

Thanks Bobbie...Very nice of you to comment. Strut is a great little gelding and has such a unique personality that you can't help but giggle at him sometimes. He is my baby.

Congrats on all your placings, you had a very nice weekend as well. Hope to be able to meet you the next time you up this way. With the horses, kids and husband I rarely have time to socialize during show day.

Gina

T's Miniature Horses

Back