Always seems like such a long time...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Here is kind of an update on my life.....lol
default_saludando.gif

Dragon boating has definitely kept me busy...and mostly out of trouble...lol 1st race up in Tacoma, we won 4th. 2nd race in Portland we got 1st...which was a HUGE win! 3rd race we got 4th again. 4th race we won 2nd! Now we are on a bit of a break til the September Row For The Cure "race", then its on to SAN FRANCISCO for the largest dragon boating festival in the United States!! I am SOOOOOOO excited to be a part of this trip....not only because of the race, but also because it has been since I was a young teenager that I have been there!!
default_aktion033.gif

I also have a new GF...new as in VERY new....lol We'll see how it goes....dont wanna say too much right now, but all I can tell you is that she is amazing and makes my heart skip a beat!!
default_wub.png

I am planning on starting school in the fall...should make life very interesting...but I am ready to finally do this, so i can get myself out of my rut of a job (I am sooo bored with my job I can hardly stand it these days!)
default_wacko.png

I wish my friends in the NW would let me know whats going on with them and any events that are going on...shows and beach drives....Miss you all!!
default_wink.png

OK, so this doesnt seem like its much but...trust me I am BUSY....lol
default_rolleyes.gif

Just wanted to say HI.....
default_saludando.gif

I'm glad you posted this!

I've been terribly busy with several things, but looked in on your myspace, and got tired of waiting for my screen to load while leaving you a comment. I didn't get to!

Glad things are good with you, and as far as I know, no drives coming up really soon. A couple of smallish shows, the Fair and then the dreaded Fall. We usually do our drive the weekend after Labor Day in Sept., so keep an eye on the beachdrivers yahoo group!

Good luck with the new squeeze.

Liz

I had been thinking of you. I love the upbeat tone of your writing.

You sound SO much more satisfied and happy with your life and I'm so glad!

You GO girl!
default_yes.gif

Thanks Liz and Robin!!
default_biggrin.png
I am sooo much happier in my life than I have been over a year...and it obviously comes thru in my attitude, because people are always comment about it...(makes me wonder what I was like before.....LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png
).

Ohhh.....another thing that has happened...Not only have I lost 37 lbs in a year, but I have gone from a size 20 to a 14...woohoo!!! I work out at least 3 days a week...on the boat and doing my own thing here at home.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

You were just fine before! But you were hurt badly and had a lot of stress. I just meant that I'm glad you're happier now. I can tell!

default_yes.gif

Hey, Linda -- long time, no see!

I'm SO glad to hear things are going well for you! I always watch for you when the news covers the Dragon Boat races. I have a niece who has gotten involved, racing with the Cleveland High team and some other group as well...she was talking about a race up in BC or somewhere?...

You have to come to the beach drive! We'll be there with our new driving horse -- Mingus!

Latest posts

Back