Alternatives to fossil-fuel transportation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Naturmobil

Hhhmm...I have a few concerns such as accidents (would hate to see what even a motorcycle would do to the infrastructure as well as the horse/driver) if they were hit at a high rate of speed, or if the vehicle hit something going 60 (as they say it can do that speed).

Also, the horse in the demo looks a bit thinnish.

Wonder how it could/would translate for minis?

Even people!

Interesting concept.

Liz

Very interesting.

Now, an idea that I had, as someone who runs on a treadmill a lot: Why not create a treadmill that charges batteries that can run an electric vehicle? If one did that for a horse treadmill, then the horse wouldn't even need to be in the vehicle when it was running. There are some still issues to be worked out here.

I really didn't see any examples of the thing driving.

To me that is just plan stupid. What if the horse panics? Like Liz said.. if you and the horse gets hit?? Lets just say it would get messy fast.

Anyone see a Moose go through a car window and kill the people inside? Would pretty much be like that.

In NH I had access to paths for horses, horse and cart and people that walked. We need more of those, so people that want to do non motorized transportation can do it without worry of a car, truck or what ever, running you off the road, playing chicken or hitting and killing both you and the horse?

Here's an idea... have the Gov/State or who ever make safe paths away from car traffic for horse carts/carriages and riders in areas where it is possible. Give people the option of using other modes of transportation.

That would definitely be wonderful to have non-motorized trails. I have thought about riding a bike or something to get to work or even driving a pony when it is ready but there isn't really a safe route right now. Even the back way has quite a bit of car traffic on it.

That would definitely be wonderful to have non-motorized trails. I have thought about riding a bike or something to get to work or even driving a pony when it is ready but there isn't really a safe route right now. Even the back way has quite a bit of car traffic on it.
I read the explaination that they gave of this and it sounds like some sort of scam. The same grammatical errors are found as in any other scammer e-mail I have gotten. The site doesn't even really make any sense and when I tried to look at the links for upcoming events and media coverage there was nothing there. If it's not a scam then I think it must be some kind of joke.

I too wish there were more non-motorized trails for riding and driving horses. I would love to ride or drive my horse to work.

Latest posts

Back