alright!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
whoever is responsible for this dastardly deed MUST PAY!

ball.jpg

Don't look now, but I think our killer may be stalking my Big Blue Ball.
default_new_shocked.gif
It's been in hiding in the garage since the initial attack (see footage of the beating on YouTube!) but today after having its self-confidence reinflated it went out and was assaulted again by not one but TWO suspects! I'm afraid its days may be numbered.
default_no.gif

Leia

Don't look now, but I think our killer may be stalking my Big Blue Ball.
default_new_shocked.gif
It's been in hiding in the garage since the initial attack (see footage of the beating on YouTube!) but today after having its self-confidence reinflated it went out and was assaulted again by not one but TWO suspects! I'm afraid its days may be numbered.
default_no.gif

Leia
ohhh the humaaaanity!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH! i have to amend the charges from first degree murder down to aggravated battery. the big gray ball appears to be only slightly wounded.

i had rebel hoof cuffed and was using my masterful interrogation techniques in an attempt to crack him. he swore, with one hoof on the bible, that he was innocent and pleaded with me to ascertain the whereabouts of the plug that holds the air in the ball. after numerous threats of sending him to his barn without supper, he finally caved and divulged the general location of the original crime and with his left hind foot, pointed to a spot on the ground. imagine my surprise when i did, in fact, locate the plug.

i uncuffed rebel and released him on bond. however, no marshmallows until i am satisfied that there are no holes or tears in the big gray ball. rebel is not allowed to leave the state pending determination of the true condition of the big gray ball. of course now, he's whinnying FALSE ARREST. i gave him a quarter and told him to call somebody who cares.

i WILL get to the bottom of this. in the meantime, when i left for work this morning, all 3 horses were standing in a corner with their heads together. i shudder to think of whatever schemes they were cooking up.

film at 11.

Latest posts

Back