Alright!! Let it out!! Famous people you just can't stand!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so many...off the top of my head

Taylor Swift

Justin Bieber

Nicki Minaj - I can't STAND her music or her being a Judge on Idol!

Uma Thurman

Nicholas Cage

Snooki

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't totally with this list, but the Lifetime network is airing a movie about the Porko murders in Albany. I don't know if they are going to paint the son as the killer or that he was misjudged. His mom said he did it and then couldn't remember. She is disfigured for life and he was convicted of killing his father and trying to kill his mom. I am sick and tired of this monster trying to get a retrial.

Amazed no one has mentioned Lindsay Lohan!
I don't dislike Lindsay Lohan at all; I feel sorry for her. I don't want to watch her in anything, but she doesn't make me want to gag. I want her to get out of the spotlight, party at home if she needs to lol. But she's actually one celebrity I hope does, some day, turn over a new leaf.

I guess I have to ad Justin Bieber--He does NOT know how to dress when riding horses! He was wearing flat shoes and 'pants on the ground'. Plus his flat hat. Before he was famous he sang christian songs--now look at him now..........

I reserve like or dislike for people I've at least met.

Half of what we hear is their publicists' imagination, or someone's efforts to spin things according to their own agendas. Not that I'm never turned off by some in the public eye, but life is too short to waste energy on people I don't even know.

I have incredible friends, family and acquaintances, and I save my time and energy for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back