Alright!! Let it out!! Famous people you just can't stand!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks'thunder

Reaction score
I had just heard this on the radio and thought it would be fun!

Is there a famous person you just can't stand? Rubs you the wrong way? The second you see them or hear there voice you change the channel? And all just because.... well, no reason! And you can't figure out why on earth they are famous!! Obviously they have never actually done anything to you, but they are just not your "cup of tea" Let it out!!!

Some famous people that just DO NOT do it for me, anyone else?

For me it's..

Movies- Angelina Jolie

TV- Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kim Kardashian( why on earth is she always on the tv? who is she?)

Music- the band RUSH,

You don't have to explain why! Sometimes it's just because!! LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woody Harrelson

John Travolta

And most of all,on cable tv, from the cooking show, The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten! She looks like Catherine Bates in The movie Misery, she is smug, I get tired of hearing about her husband, it's always Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey,.....when Jeffery and I ate at a quant bistro in Paris, when Jeffrey and I had the most delectable brisket on a getaway, blah blah blah. Drives me nuts. Then when she refused to fulfill a heartfelt request to make a simple recipe, not even on air mind you, with a child from the make a wish foundation, not once, but she refused twice,that sealed the deal on how I felt about her. She realized the bad rap she was getting and went back and tried to "schedule" the wish for the foundation and the family said forget it, good for them. Arrogant, smug, self righteous, and egotistical.

MOST of them! Honestly...
default_sad.png

Off the top of my head, hose entertainers who DON'T rub me the wrong way and that I feel good about enjoying include:

• Clint Eastwood
  • Kelsey Grammer
  • Chuck Norris
  • Dennis Miller
  • Dennis Hopper
  • Kid Rock
  • Gary Sinise
  • Adam Sandler
  • Jon Voight
  • Ben Stein
  • Jeff Foxworthy
  • Adam Carolla
  • Ron White

That nasty cooking guy on Fox- I can't even remember his name, HeII's Kitchen(?) is the show. There is just NO CALL to be such an a-hole. I cringe whenever the commercials come on, I sure ain't gonna watch it.

And it's gonna sound funny- but I can't stand the POTUS. He always looks so smarmy to me. And forcing all these programs on us that we don't want or need, and spending tax dollars on golf trips with Tiger... *shudder*

Just about all of today's youth - the ones who have to do stupid stuff (nudity/drugs/etc) to show America that they are no longer 'children' - Lindsay Lohan, Dakota Fanning, etc. Topping that list is Justin Bieber, who I've never understood the craze by the way, he sings like a nineteen year old girl.

Kanye West and Puff Daddy (P Diddy, whatever!) bother me really bad, I can't stand either of them. Beyonce and her husband irk me whenever I see them, and I can't stand Christina Aguilera.

Other then that, I usually don't really pay much attention to celebs.

Can't stand: Taylor Swift, just wish she would go away. The Cardashions, tired of seeing them all over the magazine covers. There are many others but these get to me the most.

Billy Bob Thornton

Nicholas Cage

Star Jones

Elizabeth Hasslebeck

Joy Behar

Donald Trump

John Travolta

Just to name a few...

LOL!!! Paris Hilton is someone I actually like to notice, and someone I can't give you one redeeming reason as to why I feel that way. She just cracks me up because she is so exagerated. I had thought of naming one of our double dilute girlies after her at some point in time
default_biggrin.png
............ but for sure, a difference between "I like to watch her" and "I admire her"....

too many to name....so many need to stick to their job of acting/entertaining instead of running their mouth about things they have no clue about, most do not care to educate themselves before they open their big pie holes. I'm just not big into entertainers....I can't even think of one that I would bother to walk across the street to meet.

Hmmm, lets see...

Billy Bob Thorton has to be at the top of the list. I didn't like him much to begin with but when he was touring Canada with his new music group (refuse to call them a band) I listened to his interview with a CBC reporter and he that clinched it. He had to cancel his tour afterwards and go home, even those who had already purchased tickets refused to go to his concerts so there was no audience.

The guy from heck's Kitchen - I agree with Field of Dreams, no reason to be such an 'A' and treat everyone like crap all the time.

Charlie Sheen, he just needs serious help

Justin Beiber - I mean really? I don't even know any 12 year olds that like him.

The woman from Jersey Shore who just had a baby.. whats her name... someone and J-Wow

I could go on since there are many but my list would be very very long lol.

Honey Boo Boo!!!

Also, the cast of Finding Bigfoot.

And...

*Paula Dean

*the british idiot who has his own show and played in a movie as a rich dumba** who needed to get married

*Kenny Chesney & his ex wife of 2 minutes

*Lady Gaga

*Ted Nuggent

*Van Halen

*Montel Willams

*Any of the Kardashians

OMG! Sara you made me giggle, over who is Honey Boo Boo!

I'm not sure of his name, he's a babtist minister and I think it is Joel something, drives me crazy every time I hear his commercial.

Don't know why, but something about Cokie's voice bothers me too, shes a reporter.

All of the Kardashians

Snooky!!

Justine Bieber

Dennis Rodman!

Honey Boo Boo is a "reality star" from Toddlers & Tiaras from the (T)he (L)unatic ( C ) hannel. That has her owns spin-off show. They give people the impression that they are hillbillies in the south and all their stupidity antics.

Latest posts

Back