Alright!! Let it out!! Famous people you just can't stand!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooooh, I keep hearing people talk about the show but I always assumed it was a kid's cartoon like Dora the Explorer. Honey Boo Boo sounds like a cuddly teddy bear to me. Lol. Whoops!

probably should have titled this "famous people you love to hate!" You all have named quite a few I can NOT stand, trouble is I love to look at them now and then..(except Nickie Minaj -PUKE). can't help but look...like how people stop to look at a train wreck.

Those Kardashians are a sickening bunch but I liked to watch the first episodes, never could stand Charlie Sheen but I sure watched that show. lol and Honey Boo Boo? bless her heart, her and mama June live right here close by, that family and how they act is familiar since we all act the same way when we get together, rednecks know how to have fun and don't care who's watching.

probably should have titled this "famous people you love to hate!" You all have named quite a few I can NOT stand, trouble is I love to look at them now and then..(except Nickie Minaj -PUKE). can't help but look...like how people stop to look at a train wreck.

Those Kardashians are a sickening bunch but I liked to watch the first episodes, never could stand Charlie Sheen but I sure watched that show. lol and Honey Boo Boo? bless her heart, her and mama June live right here close by, that family and how they act is familiar since we all act the same way when we get together, rednecks know how to have fun and don't care who's watching.
I did it! Put it under the tag area!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Your so right on with watching a train wreck! But some of these people I won't even watch!!!! Nope, no way can't do it!!!!! They make me sick

OMG y'all now look I like Paula Deen! and Lady Gaga. but Snooki -triple YUK... but again I stopped to see what they were doing on that Jersey Shore.

YES!! Snooki, thats her name! My husband watches Snooki and J-wow every time he thinks I won't complain. I either complain or get up and leave the room. Life is too short to waste even a few minutes of it watching some of these people.

I'm partial to Lady Gaga. I watched her live in concert before she ever became famous. Her and Natasha Beddingfield were opening for New Kids On The Block. (Yes, I'm an 80s nerd!) She was awesome, and a little strange, but nothing like how she is today.

That nasty cooking guy on Fox- I can't even remember his name, HeII's Kitchen(?) is the show. There is just NO CALL to be such an a-hole. I cringe whenever the commercials come on, I sure ain't gonna watch it.

And it's gonna sound funny- but I can't stand the POTUS. He always looks so smarmy to me. And forcing all these programs on us that we don't want or need, and spending tax dollars on golf trips with Tiger... *shudder*
I just made my husband laugh so hard! I was reading this whole thread to him and I read this one and said Pontis/Pontiff! I asked him when the new Pope had time to golf??? Did I miss something?? He started laughing and said " look at the letters" It took me a minute, then I started laughing, ok ok I'm not so fast some times!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna show my age but i CANNOT stand joan rivers!!!!

OK here is another one. It just makes my skin crawl to see Kenny Rogers.

Here's a backwards twist, one I hate to love. Mickey Roarke..back in the day that was one good looking bad boy!

Mel Gibson

Justin Bieber

Kanye West

Tara Reid

and some others....

I have to say I've had enough of the Bieber as well. Also TomCat and daughter, Brad, Angelina and kids, Johnny Depp has turned into a real jerk, plus a whole lot of others who I get tired of hearing about. Glad Sara Palin has gone into hiding or she would really be first on my list.

Nick Minaj

Beyonce

Taylor Swift

Rappers

etc

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh, one of mine is also Joy Behar!

I have one who SHOULD annoy me, I'm sure. He should probably annoy nearly anyone, but I am partial to him -- Andy Dick. That man cracks me up, but I never know how much is on purpose, and how much is because he is just "altered" by booze or whatever.

Amazed no one has mentioned Lindsay Lohan!

Latest posts

Back